4.3 5 0 154 154 Un delineador de ojos radiante que también funciona como una sombra de ojos.
Sombra de ojos, lápiz jumbo color Queso Cottage de NYX Professional Makeup
  • 4.3 De
  • 154 Reseñas

22/03/2019
Love!
I love NYX! I used this white shadow stick as a eyeshadow primer & it never fails me. I’ve been using it for years & plan to continue!
14/03/2019
These pencils are great! I currently use the color milk on the inner corners of my eyes, with every eye look. Only problem I find is sharpening the pencil is difficult, and also while it lasts a good amount of time, I wish it lasted longer.
13/03/2019
Good product for the price
The NYX jumbo eye pencils can be used multiple ways. They can be used as an eyeshadow base, to line along the top lash line for a punch of color or in the waterline. My favorite way to use it is as an eyeshadow base. First, pat the product lightly on the eyelid with a finger in a light even layer then use a brush to pat eyeshadow on top. It’s very important to put a powder eyeshadow on top otherwise the eyelids will become oily and the product will slide right off the eye. Overall, these jumbo eye sticks are a great multifunction product with beautiful color options that will not break the bank.
12/03/2019
Love this product!
Tried this product because I was looking for a white eyeliner and couldn’t find one and decided to try this and loved it! Color is great and doesn’t irritiate your eyes to use on water line.
12/03/2019
Great colors, bad for oily lids
The NYX Jumbo eye pencils have a fantastic shade range. I remember back in 2014 I was desperate for a cranberry shade and no brands sold palettes with cranberry shades but NYX had the shade "Rust". I ended up buying Rust, Milk, and Cottage Cheese. While the pigmentation and colors are great, these do not perform well on my oily, hooded lids. By the end of the day everything is creasing on me ,even if I use an eyeshadow primer underneath. However, I know a lot of people without oily lids love these so I can't knock them too much. Just didn't work out for me, personally!
11/03/2019
Good
I like this product. Goes on well and stays on. However mine did not sharpen right
09/03/2019
Not just an eye pencil!
I have been using these Jumbo NYX eye pencils for years! You can use them for so many things! Eye shadow primer, eyeshadow, highlighter, eyeliner, etc. The only thing I wish they would improve on is either making a sharpener specifically designed for this pencil, or make the pencil a little more sharpener friendly, or even making it a twist up pencil would be awesome! The color goes on smooth, is highly pigmented and actually lasts all day! Definitely a good buy!
07/03/2019
Excellent product for the price
Excellent as a base for eyeshadows. Keeps them from creasing. And is inexpensive and afordable. It comes in so many different colors. Smooth and easy to apply
06/03/2019
Milk jumbo pencil
I love this for a base. I wear a ton of bright colored shadows and this makes it stand out so much more. Such a cheap yet amazing product.
04/03/2019
Good eye pencil
I have this eye pencil in white. The color very pigmented. Its a bit creamy so there's not to much tugging on the eye lid. It can be blended out but the color will blend out too. I mostly use this as a base when i really want the colors to pop. It gets a bit creased if you put to heavy of layer on
02/03/2019
Good Product
I like the product however I would like if it went on a little smoother and was creamyer
01/03/2019
Affordable and cute
I recently bought this product in a light rose color for the inner corners of eyes and the cupid's bow of my lips. It works amazingly and has a lot of pigment. The best part is that it's only 3-4 dollars depending on where you buy it. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is new to makeup.
01/03/2019
Yessss
I absolutely love this brand and This product. Gets the job done a lot faster. Goes on great and stays on all day. I can also use this multiple ways not just for eyeliner. Use as eyeshadow or spice up my lipstick look. I love it.
27/02/2019
NYX Jumbo Eye Crayon
Love, love these eye crayons!! They come in a wide variety of colors and are easy to apply.
27/02/2019
Awesome stuff!
This stuff is pretty awesome. I like to get the milky white pencil and use it as a base so when I apply my eye shadow, it makes it really bright. Doesnt cause creasing, isn't messy and I would recommend this as a staple in anyones makeup collection