4.6 5 0 60 60 Malteada de proteína de fresa. Calma el hambre por más tiempo.
Special K Protein Shake
  • 4.6 De
  • 60 Reseñas

03/12/2019
I've tried the chocolate, strawberry, and raspberry cheesecake flavors of the Special K Protein drinks and all delicious. The chocolate is my favorite but it is really nice to have other delicious varieties so that I can switch it up. I carry one in a small insulated lunch bag when I travel around my state for work.
04/09/2019
Special K Protein Shakes
I really like these Protein Shakes, they have a good flavor to them. I like that they are loaded with vitamins & nutrients. I don't eat right so I try to keep either Boost, Ensure, or Special K Protein Shakes. I like the Special K Protein Shakes the best.
02/05/2019
Strawberry special K
This produce has a great flavor to it. It is best when it is really cold. Warm does not taste good. It is easy to take on the go and will not spill with the screw on cap.
30/01/2019
yum
I bought these recently to have for a dessert or treat , im satisfied with them however they have a weird after taste that im not a fan of
22/09/2018
Delicious & Convenient Too!
I love these Special K Protein Shakes! They are not only a healthy on the go option, but they taste really great. I love the fact that I can stick one in my handbag or tote bag, and know I have something good for me on hand so I don't wind up eating 2 candy bars. Did I mention they taste great too?
24/08/2018
I saw this drink l first time in my friend`s house, tried it and wanted to buy. Taste not really strong, its perfect for me, goof for health, especially if you try to lose weight!
13/08/2018
I used to buy these for my sick father and he loved them. They contain many essential nutrients and most importantly they taste pretty good.
09/06/2018
High protein shakecomes in different favorites great tastes yummy
27/05/2018
send the free samples of Special K Protein Shake to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de ssan fernando carolina PR 00985
24/05/2018
Actually, these taste pretty good. The flavor isn't as strong as some of the other nutritional drinks, (you know, old people tend to lose their sense of taste somewhat so guess that's why they make the other stuff so strong tasting..) But anyway, these tasted pretty good; good enough that I stopped using Boost and for the most part only use this now. It costs less and has as much protein and vitamins as everything else. It also doesn't have that slimy texture that many of these types of drinks have either. This does have sugar which is alright; won't touch the artificial junk...Not crazy about soy being in there either, but that's' pretty much what you get for the protein with these types of drinks.
17/05/2018
I have tried and I have to say the vanilla and chocolate are my favorite. There is No chalky after taste at all, it’s rich and thick creamy formula is very good
16/05/2018
I recently had dental work done and was on a liquid diet. I bought some of this and it was absolutely delicious. It also helped me get my protein in a convenient form.
08/05/2018
I love this product its very good and this one is one of the best
18/12/2017
This is a good protein drink. Very tasty & safisfying.
28/09/2017
great flover and you get a lot of protein from it which i am always looking for in my diet and you dont have to worry about all the colries compaered to some shakes everything i have tried from special k i love and so does my family