4.8 5 0 64 64 Intercepte el olor proveniente del baño y proteja su inodoro con una vigorizante mezcla de musgo de roble, hierbas y cítricos.
  • 4.8 De
  • 64 Reseñas

9/22/2019
Poo smell goods
This stuff smells great! I would definitely recommend!
9/21/2019
Poo-Pourri review
I purchased my first bottle of “Poo-Pourri”from “QVC”,and I was very happy with this product.Its scent wasn’t overwhelming,but did indeed do the job it claimed to do.I was very happy!
9/21/2019
This stuff is amazing!
I share a bathroom with 3 males, my boyfriend and his 2 brothers. I’ve always been “camera shy” when it comes to going #2 around the opposite sex or in public restrooms. This stuff really covers the smell so well & doesn’t smell like an obvious air freshener. It’s made using the bathroom so much less stressful!
9/18/2019
In a one bedroom apartment it is essential to prevent the stink. This works great (even on the stinkiest stinks). My boyfriend is not one for any kind of freshener sprays, but he loved the scent of this one. The oils work together in the toilet and do not just float in the air. Loved this and will buy more!
9/18/2019
Actually Works
So I was hesitant on this one but it actually works! One quick spray and no worries. Our guest bathroom is just right off the kitchen so this little product was a God Send!!!
So long stinky!
I love this stuff! We keep it in the bathroom at work and it is ah-mazing! Covers up all the smells! I have a small one at home also. Just one spray goes a long way!
9/17/2019
You don't realize how good it is till you go the first time without using it.
It works
I have tried the product and buy it and other fragrances. It really works.
9/17/2019
Absolutely love this!! It eliminates all the "stinky" before you even go!! And you can take it anywhere, just throw one in your bag and keep one on the toilet. Covers all the bad smell and the citrus smell lasts a long time after!
9/16/2019
Love the citrus smell. I have used this for my boys at home and I cant even smell when they go poop anymore.
Best invention ever!
Love it. I never go anywhere without it. With this beauty I won't have to hurry out of the restroom praying no one smelt what I did to it. Lol.
Best bathroom spray!
This brand is the best bathroom spray for eliminating odors. We use this at home and at my office. This is the best spray overall!!
Good product
Good product. Smells good. Lasts a decent time. Would recommend.
Highly recommend
I love this product. Like the scent. A small amount goes along way. Easy to carry on a purse. Overall highly recommend.
My poop doesn't stink
This is a great product. Many people I know have 1/2 baths off their kitchen. When there at people sitting around the kitchen the kitchen table, you don't want to stink up the bathroom, and let the stink permeate the the kichen, and the the people in it!!! Poo-pourri eleviates that problem. It is strong enough to mask the stinky of last night's dinner without being the heavy "give you a headache" fragrance. A little spray goes a long way!!!