4.8 5 0 124 124 Intercepte el olor proveniente del baño y proteja su inodoro con una vigorizante mezcla de musgo de roble, hierbas y cítricos.
Spray para descarga con musgo de roble + hierba + cítricos de la línea Before You Go de Poo~Pourri
  • 4.8 De
  • 124 Reseñas

Awesome
Very helpful for travel or situations where you must share a restroom with multiple people throughout the day. Great at home too
Works great
We use this in our travel trailer when we go camping. It works so well!
Another great find from Poo-Pourri
I'm already a fan of Poo-Pourri products and this scent did not disappoint. It was able to cover the scent of poop without being overpowering. Will definitely purchase again.
10/09/2019
Fresh
At first we all laughed at the commercials.. then I thought I would give it a whirl and bought it for my hubby ( great stocking stuffer). So I tried it myself and was surprised how good it works. Just a tip, don’t spray too much or it will burn your eyes haha
10/09/2019
Best smelling poo cover scent ever
This stuff works like a champ. Feel free to have that sexy date over and not worry!
09/09/2019
Smells be gone
I love this stuff!! It’s small enough to fit in your purse. They have a wide variety of fragrances to choose from. The cost is also affordable for some stinky situations.
08/09/2019
Fresh
I carry this with me everywhere. It works amazingly.
08/09/2019
Clean
Works great no one ever noes smells great compared
07/09/2019
No more hoping no one will go to the restroom after us.
This product does just what it claims. Be sure to place in all your home restrooms & carry one to us when you are away from home. No more embarrassing bathroom moments.
The Fun Yet Functional Gift
This is the perfect gift to give someone that is hard to shop for. It’s fun and functional at the same time. Even the person who has everything can appreciate this product. Trust me, if it’s in the bathroom they will use it.
Stink Be Gone
This stuff really works! Spray it a couple times before you use the restroom & the oils really do trap the scent. We have this at our office & its a shared restroom - definitely a MUST HAVE lol
It really works!
We've been using PooPourri for several years now and we can attest to the fact that if you spray before you go, no odors at all!
It works!
Although i didn't use this specific scent, it really works! I thought it was going to smell like, and not to be gross, but like a flowery turd bouquet. It eliminated all poo smells. Thats saying alot when it comes to my stinky son! Lol@
05/09/2019
Seriously Works
This works great, it really does. Perfect for those trips to employees restroom.
05/09/2019
Works great
I used this on a family camping trip and even in close quarters this worked great. Definitely covered the smell of our trips to the restroom even in our RV