4.9 5 0 32 32 Este ligero spray protector contra el calor proporciona suavidad tangible que dura hasta 48 horas, sin el uso de siliconas.
  • 4.9 De
  • 32 Reseñas

18/10/2019
Great!!
This product is AMAZING I will not use any other hairspray. It did exactly what it was supposed to. It smells great too! There isn’t anything I would change about it. I’d recommend it to anyone.
17/10/2019
Living Proof is top notch!
This is top notch because its non silicone #1 .Number 2 , I love that it protects my extra long hair against heat protection , since my hair takes enough abuse ALREADY! Number 3 it leaves my hair touchable soft also , my man appreciates that , and I like that it still holds my up dos etc. Great smell too💜
15/10/2019
wonderful
this is the greatest product ever created for your hair if you want your style to stay for days. a little bit of this throughout your hair then straighten or blow dry and it stays...literally!! my hair stayed straight all day even in humid weather, went to sleep and just did a little touch up and was good to go
15/10/2019
Best
This is one of the best hair products I’ve used. It smells amazing and doesn’t dry my frizzy curly hair out. It even helps the frizz and makes it shine.
14/10/2019
Best products for fine hair
Absolutely love this product great for fine thin hair leaves lots of volume
13/10/2019
Living proof
I love this stuff. It makes my hair smell amazing. The ingredients arent harsh on your hair which is great bc i want healthy hair!
12/10/2019
Favorite product
I've been a Living proof fan for years and this product just reinforces why. I have thick, dry and damaged hair and this product really worked wonders for my heat styling. I applied it lightly before blow drying and then before I curled with my curling iron. It didn't leave any sticky residue and made my hair feel nice and soft. I also noticed significant shine to my hair even after using texturizing spray. You also can't beat the smell of Living proof products, so this one is another winner for me!
11/10/2019
Super
Left the hair a little bit oily I have a really thin hair
11/10/2019
Love living proof!
this product works wonderfully on my hair. I'm a huge fan of living proof products and this one
10/10/2019
Effective without weighing hair down
I like this product because it felt like it worked and kept my hair protected without weighing it down. It also helped a bit with frizz and smelled amazing!
10/10/2019
Fantastic product
This is one of my favorite sprays and only spray I like. It’s so natural but works and feels good on your hair unlike most brands. I would recommend this product!
08/10/2019
So clean hair
I love this product and I never felt my hair so clean
08/10/2019
Great scent
Love this brand every product I've tried has been a hit. Long lasting with a great light scent!
06/10/2019
Living Proof Styling Spray
The best thing about this product is that it lasts for twenty four hours while providing a soft touchable and smooth hair texture which looks healthier and hold even during high humidity weather and very easy to apply
06/10/2019
Tha Name Says It All!!
The name of this product, "Living Proof" says it all! I absolutely love "Living Proof" products!