4.8 5 0 50 50 Este ligero spray protector contra el calor proporciona suavidad tangible que dura hasta 48 horas, sin el uso de siliconas.
Spray protector térmico para un día de cabello perfecto de LIVING PROOF
  • 4.8 De
  • 50 Reseñas

11/01/2020
Great for frizzy days!
Absolutely a must have during those bad frizzy hair days! This product helps my hair stay straightened and not look over processed/greasy. I just wish they sold it in Walmart or Target!
04/01/2020
Love this product!
I love most things Living Proof and this is no exception! I use a wand on my hair almost daily and this really helps protect my hair!
24/12/2019
Average to poor product, not worth the money.
Living proof claims it is a lightweight heat protectant spray delivers touchable, soft smoothness that lasts up to 48 hours. It did not help with fizzy hair (ends) at all, hair was slightly softer than without it. But it has a very strong, unpleasant scent that made it difficult to breath in bathroom. I did not see any decrease in length of styling time and no improvement in lasting style.
05/12/2019
Perfect hair day
I am in love with this product. My hair is really fine and lacks volume. Most products leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy, however the Living Proof styling spray is an overall amazing product. It added volume without the stiffness so my hair felt very silky and hydrated. This product is worth the money and I would definitely recommend this product.
28/11/2019
Love this
I absolutely love this no build up make my have have some life to it definitely went and bought some.
27/11/2019
Works wonders for me
I have "older" limp and straight hair. This stuff actually gives me some body and hold. Worth every penny!
19/11/2019
Great Overall Product
This product made styling my hair a breeze. Held my style very well and was easy to dispense all over hair, didn't need to worry about the product being highly concentrated in one area of my hair. Very light and pleasant smell that lasted throughout the day. My style actually held great through a whole day, a night of sleeping and was able to brush hair the next day and still have bouncy curls!
11/11/2019
Such a great product!
This is truly amazing made my hair feel bouncy and soft no built up work great
08/11/2019
Protects hair
Does a good job at protecting my hair from all the heat tools I use. Smells great also!
08/11/2019
Awesome product
I loved this product! Too bad I ran out and tight on funds right now to purchase.
05/11/2019
This hairspray is used by professionals.
This hairspray added the same texture to my hair style then on my wedding day. I am soo excited. Hold very well and worth the money. I have continued to purchase this after trying it the first time.
02/11/2019
This product is wondeful!
I love this product, it works really well and smells good!
29/10/2019
Adds texture and keeps hair safe
I really like the Living Proof line of hair products. My favorite is their dry shampoo but this one is nice to add a little texture and save my treated hair from the heat styling. It doesn't leave it feeling sticky or weighted down, which some of these types of products can.
25/10/2019
Love this product! Great results on my hair. It’s a must try
23/10/2019
LIVING PROOF Perfect Hair Day Heat Styling Spray
First of all I received free samples from #LivingProof. It's a great product because some products dont do the job and but this brand definitely does work. Us women with thick frizzy hair can use this and still have volume. I've tried some that make your hair flat. Highly recommend!