4.8 5 0 25 25 Increíble sabor a fruta, jugo de fruta natural.
Starburst Superfruit Flavors Fruit Chews
  • 4.8 De
  • 25 Reseñas

05/06/2020
Super...
Estos caramelos son muy buenos, con sabor a fruta. Son ligeros y blanditos. Se pueden encontrat en paquetes de varios tamaños. Es dificil de encontrarlos en España.
23/01/2020
Love this candy
These have been a family favorite for years. We always have some in the house.
23/07/2019
The best!
This is my favorite candy! All the flavors are great. This is my go to candy for any treats that are being given out!
27/11/2018
Who doesn't like fruit flavoured candy?
I'm not the biggest fan of Starburst, but I don't mind eating them on occasion. They're pretty good for the type of candy they are, but unless you're a fan of artificial fruit candies, you probably won't like these.
18/10/2018
Amazing!
I absolutely loved these! They taste amazing, definitely my new favorite starburst!
01/05/2018
I am so in love with this candy also the pretty colors.
06/08/2015
My daughter enjoys fruity candy over chocolate candy and I have to say my daughter LOVES these!
05/08/2015
I love starburst when I buy them I can't stop eating them.hay are so good.
03/08/2015
my family love this. the kids try to git them every time we go to the store.
30/07/2015
Starburst is one of my most favorite candy ever made.
26/07/2015
Oh Em Geeee!!!!! I love these flavors and BLUEBERRY is my favorite!! I shared with my kids but took all the blueberry.. lol!! #LOVE
25/07/2015
Oh I have to hide a bag in my goodie closet and put onenag in the candy bowl every time I secretly eat one my kids always pop up me mouthful of these flavored filled starburst just shrugs and laughs!! We love them
21/07/2015
Very yummy. My whole family likes these. They have great long lasting flavor.
21/07/2015
I am a fan of the original Starbursts, and I rarely try new ones, but I am glad I tried these. They were quite delicious and full of fruity flavor. I can't wait to pick up another bag.
21/07/2015
Great tasting product, amazing taste and I'll definitely buy it again.