4.6 5 0 21 21 La fórmula, con una infusión de vitamina E y aceite de argán, protege e hidrata la piel del cuero cabelludo. Alivia la picazón y la irritación* (*asociado a la caspa con el uso cotidiano). Puede aplicarse en hasta 4 lavados diarios.
Suave crema hidratante para el cuero cabelludo de Head & Shoulders
  • 4.6 De
  • 21 Reseñas

28/03/2020
Average
I tried this and was satisfied with the product. I wasn’t completely sold on using it again. I would consider this average or as good as other store products
27/03/2020
Very effective
I have itchy and flaky scalp problems and bought this to see how it would work for me. I liked that it tingles, makes me feel like it’s cooling my scalp. I have had a little less itching but of course I didn’t expect to get rid of it all. I do recon!
25/03/2020
Good
I have 2 months use this and is great I really recommended use a little spot and is good for de tangle my air
24/03/2020
All around perfect, I was extremely impressed. I will continue to use this product.
20/03/2020
Ok
This product wss ok but I didn't get the results that I was expecting. Might or might not try it again, but I seriously doubt that I will
18/03/2020
Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave-On Scalp Cream
Effective on dry scalp. Smells great and will recommend to others
17/03/2020
Head & Shoulders Husband Relief
My husband absolutely loves Head & Shoulders with this wonderful product! He has much less itch, I'm sure it will continue to improve as he uses it for a longer period of time. His hair feels and looks great! He loves it and do do I!
16/03/2020
This works great smells good I love it. I do reccomend this to family and friends
14/03/2020
Great stuff!
After using it 2 times my dry scalp was completely gone! Love love love it!
14/03/2020
relieving
I have dandruff and this cream helped me with the itching and with my dandruff I really liked it
13/03/2020
Head and shoulders
Definitely works to relieve an itchy, dry scalp. Has a nice scent. Over applying can cause your hair to look oily. Overall, great product.
12/03/2020
SCALP
OUTSTANDING STUFF. THIS PRODUCT RELIEVED ITCH AND LEFT MY SCALP IN GREAT COMDITION
09/03/2020
Head and shoulders
It is a wonderful product for your hair.it gives it shine and life again. A great product to use everyday
08/03/2020
HEAD AND SHOULDERS SUPREME
HAD ROSE ESSENCE AND ARGAN OILIN THE INGREDIENTS AND FREE FROM PARABENS, SULFATES AND NO DYES LEAVING YOUR SCALP REFRESH AND FEELING NATURAL AND IT IS EASY TO APPLY AND THE BOTTLE IS CUTE
07/03/2020
Best in Town
I Have been buying that for some time! It is perfect for my family! It is very light and inexpensive!