Suave crema hidratante para el cuero cabelludo de Head & Shoulders

4.6 5 0 94 94 La fórmula, con una infusión de vitamina E y aceite de argán, protege e hidrata la piel del cuero cabelludo. Alivia la picazón y la irritación* (*asociado a la caspa con el uso cotidiano). Puede aplicarse en hasta 4 lavados diarios.
Suave crema hidratante para el cuero cabelludo de Head & Shoulders

06/04/2021
Buy it!
This stuff works wonders its amazing i use it all the time.
05/04/2021
I apply this to my scalp and left it on there for about 30 minutes to an hour before I got in the shower and then I proceeded just to wash and condition my hair is normal. My itchy scalp was completely taken care of after using only one of the little containers that came in the three pack I bought so needless to say I think this is a great product and works very effectively!
31/03/2021
Works great
Sometimes my scalp gets dry - and it's important to me that I find a good product to help. This is a great way to apply treatments every so often without having to open an entire bottle. Since it comes in little tubes, you can just use what you need and the product stays fresh. They're also great for travel. This has a great smell and Argan oil is a really effective ingredient. This works in about 1 day for me. I like that it doesn't really leave residue like other oils can.
03/03/2021
Very good stuff!
I put this on my scalp right after shampooing and conditioning my hair and I could tell immediately that it was working. I took the tube and ran it along my scalp while I pushed the product out then I rubbed all over my scalp and the burning itch went right away!
28/02/2021
Met and exceeded my expectatons!!!
I love the way I felt after using this. I would recomend it to anyone.
28/02/2021
On Scalp Cream
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. On Scalp Cream
22/02/2021
Takes care of itch
This vitamin e based scalp product worked great for my itchy scalp that I would get after washing my hair with shampoo.I am impressed with the results and I recommend it to friends.
18/02/2021
excellent!
I had no idea this product existed until i complained to my Mom of my dry. itchy, flaky, scalp.. She picked this tube up from the grocery store so it was easy to find which is good to know. My head felt instantly relived
18/02/2021
Feels comforting in my hair
It feels comforting in my hair my scalp feels less itchy and I feel it helps clear my flakes
10/02/2021
Good product!
I had no idea this product existed until I was having dry/itchy scalp with flakes & my boyfriend brought this home for me to try. It helped a lot! It didn't completely take care of all my issues, but it did provide a lot of relief! My scalp felt moisturized for hours!
09/02/2021
Hair will thank you!
I really enjoyed using the Head & Shoulder's leave on scalp cream treatment on my hair. Having to wash my hair every other day makes my hair oily & itchy. After using the Head & Shoulder's leave on several times I noticed a huge difference in the way it looked and felt. The itching was nearly gone and my hair is hardly ever oily. My hair looks great.
31/01/2021
Feels great
This product made my scalp feel very refreshing and also made my hair extra soft luv thus
26/01/2021
Nice and cool
I suffer from dry scalp with itch occasionally due to medication and the weather. Never having dealt with dandruff, Head and Shoulders is something I thought I needed. A bit back, I came across this yummy scalp savior while reading a magazine article about dry, damaged scalp. It pointed out the importance of washing and taking care of our scalps along with our hair. So, with my scalp really bothering me, I went and got some to try. Immediately when I applied it I felt a relieving, cooling sensation. After my shower it was fantastic not to have that itching and burning pain. I use it every couple days and I like what it does for my hair also. It’s so much fuller since I guess my head is so much happier! Anyone with scalp issues must give this a try.
13/01/2021
This is great for anyone with a dry flaky scalp. I love it and have seen a dramatic difference in my hair and scalp since using this.
09/01/2021
Feels great!!
This really feels like its just massaging your scalp from the outside in. It makes my hair look so much mire nourisged and feel so moisturized!! This is wonderful to have. I just wish i got it in a larger tube!!