4.6 5 0 49 49 La fórmula, con una infusión de vitamina E y aceite de argán, protege e hidrata la piel del cuero cabelludo. Alivia la picazón y la irritación* (*asociado a la caspa con el uso cotidiano). Puede aplicarse en hasta 4 lavados diarios.
Suave crema hidratante para el cuero cabelludo de Head & Shoulders
  • 4.6 De
  • 49 Reseñas

25/03/2020
Good
I have 2 months use this and is great I really recommended use a little spot and is good for de tangle my air
24/03/2020
All around perfect, I was extremely impressed. I will continue to use this product.
20/03/2020
Ok
This product wss ok but I didn't get the results that I was expecting. Might or might not try it again, but I seriously doubt that I will
18/03/2020
Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave-On Scalp Cream
Effective on dry scalp. Smells great and will recommend to others
17/03/2020
Head & Shoulders Husband Relief
My husband absolutely loves Head & Shoulders with this wonderful product! He has much less itch, I'm sure it will continue to improve as he uses it for a longer period of time. His hair feels and looks great! He loves it and do do I!
16/03/2020
This works great smells good I love it. I do reccomend this to family and friends
14/03/2020
Great stuff!
After using it 2 times my dry scalp was completely gone! Love love love it!
14/03/2020
relieving
I have dandruff and this cream helped me with the itching and with my dandruff I really liked it
13/03/2020
Head and shoulders
Definitely works to relieve an itchy, dry scalp. Has a nice scent. Over applying can cause your hair to look oily. Overall, great product.
12/03/2020
SCALP
OUTSTANDING STUFF. THIS PRODUCT RELIEVED ITCH AND LEFT MY SCALP IN GREAT COMDITION
09/03/2020
Head and shoulders
It is a wonderful product for your hair.it gives it shine and life again. A great product to use everyday
08/03/2020
HEAD AND SHOULDERS SUPREME
HAD ROSE ESSENCE AND ARGAN OILIN THE INGREDIENTS AND FREE FROM PARABENS, SULFATES AND NO DYES LEAVING YOUR SCALP REFRESH AND FEELING NATURAL AND IT IS EASY TO APPLY AND THE BOTTLE IS CUTE
07/03/2020
Best in Town
I Have been buying that for some time! It is perfect for my family! It is very light and inexpensive!
06/03/2020
Perfect
This is the best product on the market for this type of scalp treatment.
06/03/2020
Man oh man
This is just what I needed for my poor little scalp. I feel like a million bucks now.