4.5 5 0 465 465 Infusión de aceite de coco. Probada en salón.
  • 4.5 De
  • 465 Reseñas

06/12/2019
So Soft
Leaves my hair feeling thicker and softer. Smell fades away fast though.
05/12/2019
One of their best
Throughout the years I have used MANY Suave brand products and I've always been a fan. I think this product is one of their best, I love that it contains coconut oil which is great for so many things and it has a nice thick texture to it. A little goes a long way. Keeps my hair nice & hydrated and smells amazing!
19/11/2019
Soo soft
Terrific hair product leaves hair soft bouncy and beautiful shiny that makes hair look great
26/09/2019
Sauve Coconut Oil
I liked Sauve Coconut Oil. I thought it left my hair nice and soft, but kinda thought it would be a more dramatic difference and more shine. even though I would still recommend it and was a good value for the money.
16/09/2019
Love this conditioner
I received a bottle of this ro review and I absolutely love it. You only need a little, makes your hair smell wonderful and not oily.
30/08/2019
Soft hair. Affordable
I really like most of suaves products. This conditioner was nice and thick and had a good slip to it. My hair felt really soft but it wasnt weighed down. It smells great and it lingers in your hair. Definite repurchase
22/08/2019
Suave Coconut Oil Conditioner
Suave Damage Repair Conditioner has Coconut Oil in it, which smells fantastic and made my hair softer. The Suave Professionals line is great, and they're super affordable compared to any other salon products for hair. My hair was less tangled and this conditioner washes out more completely, than some conditioners I've used. It didn't leave my hair oily or greasy either. Try this Suave Conditioner if you're on a budget like me, or if you just like great hair results at a great price!
04/08/2019
Love it!
I love the suave professionals line! I've tried most of them, and been satisfied every time! They smell amazing and leave your hair feeling clean, light, and soft!! I absolutely recommend these products!! Love it!!
29/04/2019
Dry hair
The smell of the conditioner is lovely. However the product left my hair feeling dry and knotty. It wasn’t a product for my baby fine hair.
04/03/2019
Amazing for colored hair
I color and straighten my hair and Thia conditioner does wonders on my hair. Gives it back the moisture it needs! Plus the scent is amazing! Can not go wrong with this product and it's amazing price and results!
22/02/2019
Muy simple!!
Este shampo es muy basico, no hay diferencia entre los demás, no me ayudo ni me sirvió.
13/02/2019
nice but smells weird
it leaves my hair feeling soft and less frizzy, but the smell isn't as pleasing as the other ones. It's a great product just needs a better scent.
22/01/2019
Stepping up their game!
Suave is really making more high quality products, and they still keep their less expensive stuff available too! This product does a nice job infusing my hair with moisture, and making it more manageable after I get out of the shower. I give it 4 stars, only because I've used other products that have been more suited to my hair. That said, this product is really nice. I buy it occasionally, and have liked it every time.
04/12/2018
Suave professionals
I love this line and brand. I rated 5 because I use it everyday and it's help make my weak hair stronger and it's not dull anymore and my hair has lots of shine😊
19/11/2018
Good for the price
This product is fair. Hair feels clean however not soft as I had hoped for .