4.7 5 0 22 22 Un suero sedoso para peinar, sin silicona, que reduce el tiempo de secado y protege el cabello del calor (hasta 450° F/232° C) para un acabado suave, duradero y sin encrespamiento.
  • 4.7 De
  • 22 Reseñas

12/11/2019
Worked great on my baby fine thin hair
I have a hard time using products in my hair as it is baby fine and thin and products tend to weigh it down quite easily. I’ve always loved their products and love this one also! You won’t be disappointed.
30/10/2019
Amazing for blowouts
I got this as a gift and just love to add to my hair before now drying. It seems to have less frizz and adds an amazing, light fragrance to my hair.
08/10/2019
Great for blowouts
My hairdresser used this on me when he blew out and flat ironed my hair last time and it turned out awesome. It really cut the dry down dramatically and really help with frizz (I have naturally very curly hair that can get pretty frizzy). It was a great product, I’d recommend it to anyone who blow drys their hair on a regular basis.
29/09/2019
Love my hair
This isn’t the first product that has actually tamed my frizz!! I love wearing my hair down now!
28/09/2019
Love
Great to use before I blow dry and flat iron my hair. Leaves my hair feeling shiny and smooth
24/09/2019
Magic
I loved very much this product is excellent for me and my family
17/09/2019
Awesome
Tried it and it made my dry brittle hair come back to life Amazing nothing could ever restore my hair to shine until I tried this
12/09/2019
Hi
This smells good and leaves your hair soft .......
09/09/2019
Frizzy Relief
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has frizzy hair.
07/09/2019
Awesome hair product!
Many uses in one product! Protects from heat, cuts dry time in half, smooths hair and also leaves a bit of texture to give something for hair to hold on to when curling. A bit pricey but a little goes a long way.
07/09/2019
Bueno
Bueno y facil de aplicar deja sensacin fresca oo recomiendo
06/09/2019
Muy buen producto
Me encanta...100% recomendado... un producto de buena calidad y me dejo muy satisfecha sus resultados
19/09/2019
What an exciting thing to try. I haven't yet heard of it but would love to know so I can tell you about it. Get some friends together so I can get all of their opinions. Yes I will make sure before I write about it but I have others opinions too.
14/09/2019
Me gustaría probar este producto ya que e probado algunos y aún sigue reseco y con freezz mi pelo
06/09/2019
Me encantaría poder probarlo ya que mi cabello es un poco rebelde. He utilizado otros y son pocos los que me han ayudado.