4.5 5 0 13 13 Este suero concentrado de nueva generación está diseñado para ayudar a mantener los poros y la grasitud bajo control mientras minimiza el brillo. La piel grasa ha conocido a su nuevo guerrero.
Suero Potenciador Guerrero de los Poros de Pacifica
  • 4.5 De
  • 13 Reseñas

23/02/2020
Feels great on my face.
Love Pacifica committment to Vegan and cruelty free! Their products are more expensive but are high quality and feel so good on my face! I use this stuff after I use the face spray refresher, after I've washed my face. (before moisturizer). It has made all the difference in my skin. I haven't felt dry or had dry spots since day 1. It only takes a super tiny amount for the whole face.
18/01/2020
bueno
me regalaron el producto tengo una semana que lo uso y me queda muy suave la piel
20/11/2019
Good product
My pores have greatly reduced my face feels very soft. Is a good product.
26/09/2019
The best
÷eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrverrrrrrr
08/09/2019
Pacifica Pore Warrior Booster Serum
I noticed a significant difference in my daughters complexion after a week of using this product. It helped control the excess oil on her skin. Clear skin in puberty is possible.
08/09/2019
Great product!
Omg I am super inlove with this product!I've been using this for months now and I am very happy I give it a try! It really made my face smooth and firm! My pore shrunk and not visible anymore! It's super lightweight and not greasy. Love the smell to! Cute packaging!
25/08/2019
Good product
Feels nice on your face and shrinks and cleans pores
15/08/2019
Soft skin!
Left my skin very soft. Was not greasy. Had a light pleasant scent.
14/08/2019
Leave skin feeling soft
I really like this product . It left my skin feeling less greasy and soft
12/08/2019
Amazing product
My opinion on this product is good, up until now I have had very oily nasty skin till my friend gave me A bottle because she said it worked for her and now I’ll ner stop using it!!! 10/10 recommend
10/08/2019
oil fighter
I tried this for the first time my friend uses it so she gave me a sample of her's to try because I have oily skin and my pores on my face have oily patches and it leaves my face not feeling so great but until I tried this product my face don't feel oily and my face looks great and when I touch my face I don't feel oily when I touch my face after using pore warrior oil fighter booster serum
10/08/2019
WOnderful
This feels wonderful as.soon as it hits your skin . It feels very supple and goes into the skin effortlessly. I did notice a change in my larger pores after week one , but my skin felt smoother and tighter just that next day !
03/08/2019
Hou have to try this
Ok so I'm a serums kick a little goes long way I like to use this before I go to bed and when I am about to primer my face for foundation it levels the skin plumper with hydrating look almost dewy and hid the poor I seem my skink look bright and healthy then ever
29/12/2019
I heard about this product that it has excellent reviews I sure wish I can test it out.
05/11/2019
I am currently looking for new products to improve my skin tone and elasticity. will love to try this out before switching. I have had break outs from my previous products used. After using them for over a year. Guess my skin got too used to it.