SunChips chips multicereales paquete variado de bolsas de 1 oz 40 unidades

4.8 5 0 1073 1073 Pon fin a los almuerzos aburridos. Da el primer paso crujiente y delicioso con 21 gramos de grano integral que le dará a usted y a su sándwich algo de lo que presumir. Este paquete de 40 bolsas SunChips de una sola porción incluye: 10 bocadillos multigrano SunChips Original, 16 bocadillos multigrano SunChips Harvest Cheddar y 14 SunChips Garden Salsa. Los bocadillos Sunchips son perfectos para después de la escuela, picnics, juegos deportivos para niños y golosinas para el almuerzo. Las bolsas son del tamaño adecuado para que las lleve consigo cuando esté en movimiento, de modo que usted o su familia puedan disfrutar de un delicioso refrigerio con porciones controladas durante todo el día.
SunChips chips multicereales paquete variado de bolsas de 1 oz 40 unidades

20/09/2021
Healthy
The sun chips were good I always like a variety especially when sharing. The original taste like a drier healthier Doritos. Nothing I like the products as they are. Yes because of the variety of flavors.
18/09/2021
Great Flavor Choices
Great product. Love the different flavors to make everyone happy.
18/09/2021
Sun Chips
Oh Sun Chips I love the cheese flavor there just so good tasty
Hot item in our house
We purchase the SunChips Multigrain Chips Variety Pack because it's the best value and our family loves all the flavors available. The kids and the adults both love these as snacks and with meals. When the kids have friends visiting they go straight to the snack cabinet for SunChips!
Multigrain Sunchips
These chips are so good! I love the chedder ones the best it's so tasty. I'm so happy these are a healthier choice verses many other chips. Now if I could just stick to the correct portion that will be great! Lol
Tasty!
Harvest chedder is my go to chip in our work vending machine. No messy fingers, great flavor, and great crunch.
16/09/2021
Muy buen producto lo recomiendo
Es un chips delicioso pasa bocas buena botana económico variado
16/09/2021
Have loved SunChips since I was a child!
Growing up I always had to have my Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips in the house. If my brother ate them all, it was war! Lol! Working at subway I had the choice to enjoy sunchips while working as well. I tried the SALSA SunChips one day because we were out of Harvest Cheddar. I was instantly hooked. Now I have 2 flavors to enjoy! :)
Sun chips❤️
I love snacking on sun chips they taste delicious and are a healthier snack so you can’t go wrong! Love them and so does my kid!
Grest
Great variety pack. The original are the best. Gave 4 stars only because not a fine of ine of the flavors. But great to buy if wanting to try a nice lighter healthy chip
15/09/2021
Good snack
I really like these chips. Something different to go with a sandwich or sometimes on my sandwich. The French onion and salsa variety are my two favorites.
15/09/2021
Great goodness
I love Sunchips no matter the flavor. Sunchips made it easier to become more health conscious as they're whole grain, low calorie and taste great. The packaging makes me feel better as made from recycled materials so better for environment.
I'm a Sunchip Gal
I love Sunchips, they are my absolute favorite chip! I love that I can get original, cheddar, and salsa all in the variety pack. These are great for lunches, taste really good, and are healthy for you. What more could you want?
Great chips
Chips are crunchy and flavorful. A nice change from your regular chips.
Grab and go
These are the prefect grab and go snacks. The small portion keeps me from over indulging while still fulfilling my snack craving. I throw a bag in my purse when I am on the go to have a quick healthier snack when I am on the go.