Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 protector solar

4.7 5 0 228 228 ¡Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 es una imprimación 100% invisible, ingrávida y de agarre de maquillaje que protege contra los rayos UVA / UVB, ayuda a filtrar la luz azul y deja un acabado natural.
Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 protector solar

04/10/2022
Good sunscreen
Supergoop! suncreen SPF 40 is such an amazing and vital product for this summer. I’m African- American with a dark skin-tone and I have had my fair share of white casting sunscreens. This sunscreen is very special, it haves nourishing ingredients such as as hyaluronic acid and niacinamide. I like how this sunscreen blends in so well with my complexion and leaves it glowing.
03/10/2022
I was impressed
I was impressed with the coverage that melted well with my skin and I was surprised that it worked well under my foundation when I applied my makeup. I’m never a fan of any smell of sunscreen but this one was manageable.
03/10/2022
The name fits
This product fits its name! It works so well on its own or under your favorite makeover. It acts as a primer for long lasting makeup or a bandaid on a clean complexion. It’s worth every dime and lasts a long time!
30/09/2022
Awesome
I just got this and this is the best thing ever
29/09/2022
3 Years Later
This sunscreen changed my life. Dramatic? Yes. But I mean it with every ounce of my body. I have sensitive skin, especially when it comes to my face. Before I found Unseen Sunscreen I would only wear sunscreen if I was in the sun or if I was lucky enough to get a tinted sunscreen for a gift giving occasion. Even then, I would get breakouts. I came across their full size sunscreen first and loved it. Then I got brave and tried unseen sunscreen. My face felt like silk and as if I had nothing on it at al. That was 3, almost 4 years ago. All these years later I consistently get compliments on the youthfulness of my skin and my complexion. I love it so much I buy it as gifts for my friends and even got my partner to use it in his daily routine as well. I will not got a day without my unseen sunscreen.
28/09/2022
It’s okay
This sunscreen is good if you’re going to wear makeup it does work nicely as a sunscreen primer. It’s silicony and slippery but I probably would not use it if I wasn’t going to put makeup on over it.
28/09/2022
Wonderful for every day wear
Goes on wonderfully and stays smooth under make. I really appreciate that it is 40 spf unlike other primers that are only 15-30 spf.
27/09/2022
Love this brand
This is the only sunscreen that I will wear I just love it. It goes on so well. I also think it doesn't leave a white cast on your skin like other sunscreen does. It also blends in quite nicely into the skin rather quickly.
21/09/2022
One of my favorites
I did not get this through Home Tester but have tried it on my own and I LOVE it. It leaves your skin matte looking and not oily which is hard to find with sunscreens. It also works almost like a primer when putting on makeup after too. The texture is weird but after you put it on it feels light and good on the skin.
19/09/2022
Too oily
I got a sample in a ipsy bag when they first came out with this sunscreen it is really good don't get me wrong but not for someone who has oily skin like me gave it to mom who loves it.
19/09/2022
Lightweight, transparent sunscreen
This sunscreen has a great feel and absorbs into the skin well. It is lighter than many sunscreen lotions. However, I have oily skin and it is a little too moisturizing for my skin texture.
18/09/2022
Amazing product
This product has a light and easy feel on application and it goes on invisible so no streaky white marks. High spf so prevents alot of the harmful rays
16/09/2022
Product review
The product is so light and easy to apply. It doesn’t make my skin feel heavy. It’s also a very convenient size to keep in my purse or backpack to grab whenever I need it. I’ve not only used then product, but have gifted it alongside a beach towel!
14/09/2022
THIS IS THE BEST!
As a redhead who LOVES the sun..I have tried every sunscreen out there. This is fantastic and the price is super reasonable. Not oily at all.
13/09/2022
My favorite
This is one of my favorite sunscreens ever. It absorbs right into my skin and doesn’t leave a white cast like others. I use it under my makeup for protection. No adverse reactions and no skin irritations. Love it!!

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.