4.4 5 0 26 26 Un suero hidratante con gel sin aceite y exfolia suavemente brindando una luminosidad visible mientras hidrata hasta 24 horas.
TARTE knockout gel hidratante iluminador
  • 4.4 De
  • 26 Reseñas

02/08/2020
My new go to moisturizer
I love the gel texture of this product. It absorbs quickly and leaves no sticky residue. It brightens the skin and leaves behind a subtle glow.
01/08/2020
My Husband noticed a difference!
After I used it just for the first time my husband noticed how good and healthy my face looked.
31/07/2020
Happy with my use
Great product will buy again. X Skin feels great light weight and clean.
30/07/2020
Love
I love anything TARTE its such a tried and true brand. Great moisturizer.like fragrance and non irritating.
27/07/2020
Price and Product don’t line up
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. I’ve been trying to find a good one to counter my dry skin and this one came highly recommended. I’ve used tarte products before as well and had good results. However, for how much I spent, I was bummed at how little I received. Despite the good results, to use it as often as I use it, I just can’t justify the price. I wish it were a little less so I’d feel like I wasn’t getting ripped off from the amount. If you don’t mind the price, it is a really great product!
Tarte knockout brightening gel
Very good at reducing the appearance of pores on my face while hydrating my skin and my skin i softer and smoother and not oily but the good results takes time but worth the wait
Tarte
TARTE knockout brightening gel moisturizer. This is a great moisturizer
Great moisturizer!
Soaks in right away, doesn’t leave skin feeling sticky or tacky, feels like nothing is there. Leaves my skin looking brighter and hydrated. Travel friendly too!!
24/07/2020
Great moisturizer. Glad to use it. Would recommend.
24/07/2020
Absolutely love this product it is a very nice moisturizer and it is a decent price leaves your face feeling refrshed
Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer
This moisturizer does give you an instant dewy glow and does feel very moisturizing. It even helps tame my redness a bit. I felt the moisturizer was sufficient to keep my skin moisturized throughout the day without feeling cake-y, even under my makeup. I haven’t noticed any breakouts, and my skin is genuinely happy. The product seem really small at first, but all you need is to use very little. I use it twice a day. A small bit goes along way. If you need something very moisturizing and smells amazing, provides instant dewyness plus smells amazing then this is for you!
23/07/2020
Works wonder!
As my skin is very dry I tried my products but this works wonder.I apply it on my skin after bath and my skin feels hydrated and glowing all the day.
20/07/2020
Nothing special
This product might as well be from the dollar store in my opinion there's nothing special or different about it.. That would make it stand out from the rest.
19/07/2020
Good
It provide me smoother skin...you must have to try it
18/07/2020
So impressed with the hydration!
Tarte is one of my all time favorite beauty brands and this brightening gel moisturizer definitely does not disappoint. When I apply it in the morning it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and looking glowy all day. I’ve tried lots of different brands and this is one of the best face moisturizers out there!