4.6 5 0 149 149 Sin sabores artificiales, colores, endulzantes agregados o cafeína, ¡esta mezcla refrescante está hecha para que la disfrute toda la familia!
Té herbal helado Lipton Mango
  • 4.6 De
  • 149 Reseñas

06/01/2020
Flavorful Tea!
I like how it tastes! Fruity and light since it is caffeine free. I Wish this was always available in the stores...
10/11/2019
Mango
Lipton mango tea With zero artificial flavors, colors, added sweeteners, or caffeine, is a great late night tea since the caffeine is not there. Does taste good but seems like it really needs caffeine. But all around a good tea
30/10/2019
Needs caffeine
Overall the product tasted pretty good, we added rum to it, however I would of liked to have it caffeinated so that I might enjoy a glass of sweet tea.
22/10/2019
Lipton mango iced tea
I thought this has pretty good flavor. I admit I like peach tea alot but I will be keeping both at the house in warm weather. Very good.
26/09/2019
Lipton mango ice tea
I did not like the Lipton mango ice tea personally. I also don't care for mango flavor.
26/09/2019
Lipton tea
I didn't care to much for the flavor it leaves a bad after taste iin your mouth.
25/09/2019
LOVE LOVE LOVE
My family and I absolutely love this mango tea! We all drink it every single day. It's great for these hot Florida summers, but it has really been a life saver since starting my keto lifestyle. It's hard to find drinks I like that keep things interesting. This tea is excellent with a bit of sugar free raspberry syrup added.
15/09/2019
Very delicious, mango is a great flavor for iced tea
07/09/2019
Good cold drink
I'm usually not a tea person. My son had bought a case of this tea. I ran out of my MT dew and did not want to go to the store so I got one of his teas. I love mango so I didn't feel like it would be bad. Omg so good. I got a case of my own. I didn't I would ever part with the dew but now I am a convert!
05/09/2019
Summer Smash!!
Absolutely Refreshing over ice laying out by the water!Mango and lemon are a perfect match!!
#hometesterclub
Clean nice flavor No caffeine or added sugar Nice scent to relax you as you sip hot or over ice Very refreshing
Tasty
I love the flavor of this, would drink it hot or cold.a very delicious flavor I would not change this product
Love this tea
I love this flavor of tea. It is a great flavor! Very satisfying and Thirst quenching. I will buy this again I like it hot or cold. Please don't change a thing about this flavor!
24/08/2019
Recommend
This is my 1st go to in choosing tea and it’s easy to make
24/08/2019
Tea Lover
I'm a tea lover - Had to give this one a try. I was pleasantly pleased with this one. I usually go for the berry teas, but this one was great! Definitely one I will continue buying!