4.7 5 0 185 185 pase del gimnasio al glamur con estas toallitas corporales para llevar, húmedas y ricas en aloe vera hidratante para eliminar el maquillaje y refrescar la piel.
  • 4.7 De
  • 185 Reseñas

04/03/2019
Elf
I tried these for daily makeup removal but I didn't quite like the quality.
09/02/2019
Great wipes
Great to use after the gym smells great to help after a intense work out.
26/01/2019
Nice but baby wipes will do
I purchased these E.L.F post work out wipes because of my hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). I was hoping they would help decrease how much I sweat but all they did was leave a nice scent and wipe the sweat away. I'll stick with baby wipes since they're cheaper.
23/01/2019
These work wonders
So, I used to work out every day during my work lunch hour. These are great wipes to have after a workout but they are good to generally have in the summer for me. sometimes I sweat or even my kid's sweat and I just freshen them up with this.
12/01/2019
LOVEEEEEE
I use these a few times a week, whenever my workout isn't quite enough that I need to shower but I sweated a little bit. I also gave these to my boyfriend for use after golf when he doesn't have time to shower, and to my surprise he doesn't mind the floral scent. Please make this is a larger quantity! For now I'll just buy a bunch a time but I feel like a pack of 60-80 would still be a nice size to fit in my gym bag/golf bag.
01/09/2018
Good
I like this product because I already used it and it is very good
29/05/2018
These are pretty good and great to have on the run and they have a nice scent.
26/05/2018
send me the free samples of toallitas corporales de limpieza to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
24/05/2018
I have extremely sensitive skin and if I do not shower immediately after working out, I break out really bad. These are perfect for controlling my sweaty, oily skin post workout until I can get home to a take a proper shower. I've used them on my face too and if they are gentle enough for my sensitive skin, I'd think they'd work for anyone! Leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed without residue or leaving skin dry. I will definitely be buying these again!
23/05/2018
Its definitely one of my favorites! Not only because it smells incredible, but also because how it doesn't effect my skin harshly.
11/05/2018
Got free sample in mail i also dont use to take makeup but but mornings mainly when getting ready for day
12/04/2018
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. YOU CAN FRESHEN UP AFTER A WORKOUT OR ANY TIME.
25/03/2018
Elf is the best affordable makeup brand. Cruelty free and vegan! I've always had an issue with eye and makeup removers being harsh and stinging my eyes. These wipes are gentle on both. Does not leave my skin feeling dry either.
23/03/2018
I really like these wipes, they are very gentle on the skin, they refresh the skin.
21/03/2018
Such a great product, if you workout these are a must. When you sweat and all that my face breaks out from it but since using these it has been way less. Plus they make you smell good and doesn't cost much at all. All worth it and a must try.