4.7 5 0 252 252 Parte de la necesidad diaria de cuidarte para eliminar el olor o el sudor con una sola pasada.
Toallitas Desodorantes Pepino y Té Verde de Dove
  • 4.7 De
  • 252 Reseñas

17/01/2020
Bought these on a whim and now I NEED them always
I recently saw these in the store and decided to give them a shot for after I go hard on my workout in the gym and I was so surprised shocked even at how amazing they worked I recently saw these in the store and decided to give them a shot for after I go hard on my workout in the gym and I was so surprised shocked even at how amazing they worked. Then wiped away every trace of sweat and dirt that I had from my workout you’re so fresh and clean and invigorated and it actually made me want to go another mile because I felt clean again. They smell so good and they’re so soft and cooling on the body.
06/01/2020
Great on the go!
These are great for storing in your console or glove compartment for those early mornings you’re not quite awake yet and forget your deodorant !!
06/01/2020
Convenient
This is a very nice and convenient on the go product that fits easily in purse except for the package price. Ends up being kind of expensive when figuring out cost per wipe per package.
28/12/2019
Clean
Th iui s is the next best thing to baby wipes when your in a rush just grab you one to feel fresh.
08/10/2019
Great Product
I absolutely love these wipes. They’re great for refreshing yourself especially if you live in a humid area (like myself) they smell light and refreshing which is also a plus! Would definitely recommend.
02/10/2019
Awesome product.
After using the wipes you would feel your face clean and fresh.
19/09/2019
Best wipes ever
I absolutely loved this product. I kept them in my purse for when I needed to refresh myself. They did the job and they smell amazing. I brought these while on vacation and wanted to try them and I'm happy I did.
15/09/2019
Dove deodorant wipes
I wasn’t very impressed with this at all! I was very disappointed in the quality of these deodorant wipes by do very Dove. They didn’t work well at all against order or keeping me dry. They did smell good and that’s it. I wouldn’t buy or recommend them to anyone
14/09/2019
Toallas umedas
Fresco hidratante y de muy buen tamaño! Me parecen muy buenas y a buen precio
08/09/2019
Quick and easy
These are great to travel with and I also love the smell of these. Dove has some great smelling products. I like the ease of using these. I also like how the packaging is makes it better for it to stay closed.
07/09/2019
Great for travel
These are great to take on the go especially when there is not much time to freshen up. I work with food and sometimes the smell lingers with me...these totally do the trick. They smell amazing as well. They are compact and easy to throw in your purse or a to go bag
05/09/2019
Works great!
These deodorant wipes are great! I love them so much that I carry them in my purse. I’m always on the go, so they are perfect for when I walk out of the house and forget to put deodorant on; great for when I need a refresh on the go; and great for those days that my stick deodorant fails me, because my anxiety perspiration kicks in. Great smell, compact for easy/ light carrying, and instantly take care of any unwanted yuck!
25/08/2019
So fresh
The convenience and the scent is so refreshing. Easy to use and carry anywhere. Love absolutely love the sent.
25/08/2019
I buy this every time I run out I don’t use anything else besides this deodorant!!!!! It last forever and it smells so good I’ll be buying more I just bought again
21/08/2019
Dove deodorant cool cucumber wipes
No gym bag should be without these wonderful towelettes. The convenience and the scent is so refreshing.