Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa

4.7 5 0 297 297 Gruesa y cargada de tomates maduros, jalapeños, pimientos habaneros ardientes y ajo, nuestra Salsa de Habanero Chunky HOT de TOSTITOS comienza dulce y termina con una quemadura lenta e intensa que te encantará.

08/12/2021
Yummy!
If you like HOT, you’ll love this salsa! 🔥
Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa
Oh boy, what a great salsa!! It's hot, but not so hot that you can't eat it. Everyone in our family really liked it. Looks like I'll have to buy some more for the holidays!
Spicy
Tositoes Habanero salsa was deliciously spicy, it teased my taste buds with just enough heat to make me want more.
Hot but good.
I’m not a fan of hot things, but I bought this for my husband and daughter. They both really enjoyed it. They almost ate the whole jar in the first night. Then asked me to buy more because they enjoyed it so much.
Love love it
I love this salas. It is spicy and so good
The best jar salsa
As a Mexican i love spicy food so i always appreciate a good salsa and this one is really really good! I would definitely recommend and I'm buying a couple more to have for snacks!
06/12/2021
All the spice you need
Love it! Just the spice I need to calm the craving
04/12/2021
Tostitos salsa
Best salsa on the market. Hot without being overly threatening
04/12/2021
spicy
If you love spice this is for you 🥵 i love spicy so i would definitely buy again
🥵🌶
If you love spicy stuff this is the salsa for you hands down! I absolutely love it and the consistency.
Salsa hobinaro
I love this salsa. It has nice chuncks of a)l ingredients. The texture is just right.
Best salsa!!
My husband and I love this habanero salsa has the best flavor. If you like to try new things this salsa is the bomb you would not be disappointed. Every time we get this salsa, we go crazy. We eat with different types of food ( Nacho’s, tacos, quesadillas) we basically enjoy it on anything.
Fantastic for Spicy Fans
I didn't expect to like this but it has the right amount of kick to it you want in a spicy food! It is delicious with restaurant style chips and sour cream. One of the spiciest salsas I have found so far. Would definitely recommend to people with a love for anything hot.
02/12/2021
Excellent product
I love this salsa!! It has genuine flavor. it seems authentic and tasty. I like all the vegetables in this product. I would change nothing about this salsa. I would definitely recommend this!
02/12/2021
Must have product
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to try definitely. I love it.