Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa 15.5 oz Jar

4.7 5 0 170 170 Gruesa, gruesa y cargada de tomates maduros, jalapeños, pimientos habaneros ardientes y ajo, nuestra Salsa de Habanero Chunky HOT de TOSTITOS comienza dulce y termina con una quemadura lenta e intensa que te encantará.
Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa 15.5 oz Jar

07/05/2021
Excellent dip!
Me and my husband both love spicy things and this salsa is by far the best! I buy atleast 1 jar every 2 weeks
07/05/2021
Missed the Mark
Not a huge fan of these but decided to give it a try at a party. Was disappointed.
04/05/2021
Not a fan
Low quality, high in additives and not salsa. Unfortunately I don't have many good things to say as I'm not a fan of is product. The Taste and consistency is not great.
Hot Hot Hot !!!!
If you like your salsa hot and spicy like I do, you will love this. It is just a chunky as their regular salsa. Perfect for nachos or just dipping!
Good taste. Absolute delicious
I bought this on my trip to Lake Tahoe camping and it was such a good dip for my snack during the preparation for the meals. I loved the half sweet tomato flavors since then and bought it frequently
Tostitos Salsa
Tostitos Salsa is one of the best salsas on the market, many great flavor options the pair well with any occasion.
01/05/2021
One of the best salsas out there. Get this almost every time I get tortilla chips.
30/04/2021
Spicy but satisfying!
Oh this is so delicious, with the chunks of tomato and peppers and the spice from the pepper juice. I highly recommend!
30/04/2021
Love my Salsa
I have to have this product every time I eat tacos or chili. Great taste. Love Love this salsa
29/04/2021
This was amazing if you like it hot!! I would definitely purchase this product again.
29/04/2021
Love nachos
This is my favorite we do nachos once a week yummy
28/04/2021
hot, hot, hot
This product is not for the weak at heart, it is hot, I mean spicy, really spicy, really couldn't taste anything because my mouth was on fire. Friend of mine that could take the heat loved it.
28/04/2021
Got to love spicy!
I dont know about you but it's really hard to find the perfect spiciness. I love pepper choice and the design fits its spiciness also which is cool
27/04/2021
Delicious and fresh tasting
Tostitos Habanero salsa is fresh tasting and nice and chunky, and has a nice hot kick to it. This is good for people who like to kick it up a notch and also good to use in certain recipes. We love it on tacos, in burritos, mixed with sour cream as a dip or added to melted cheese to pour over nachos...YUM!
27/04/2021
Hot habanero
If you like regular tostitos salsa and habaneros you will love this! I buy it all the time now.