4.6 5 0 303 303 ¡Fortalezca las uñas débiles y frágiles! Busque Hard as Nails, el fortalecedor original de Sally Hansen.
  • 4.6 De
  • 303 Reseñas

7/11/2019
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails
Does help to strengthen the finger nails especially if you have your hands in water a lot or use a keyboard. It helps with keeping them from breaking but not perfect. Yes I would recommend to friends.
7/6/2019
Tough nails!
This product is not that great I was disappointed because it was always chipping and peeling off!
6/4/2019
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail Hardener Treatment
I have very thin and brittle nails and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail Hardener Treatment worked great. My nails have gotten stronger in only a few months. I use 2 coats under my regular polish.
5/29/2019
Only thing that works
I have such brittle nails ive tried all kinds of vitamins other nail hardeners. But came across this and WOW it doesn't take long to show results i even use it under my nail polish put 2 coats
5/10/2019
Nail Hardner
At a time, that no matter what I did, I could not get my nails to grow. Then I tried Sally Hanson Hard as Nails...my nails finally grew and they were strong, so I wasn't breaking.
4/24/2019
Great for naturally thin nails
This is the only product that I have tried over the years that has worked for me!! I have always had nails that were thin, always splitting, and would break before they could ever grow out. I used this consistently and my nails stayed in great condition and I finally was able to grow my nails to a reasonable length. Only downside was as soon as I stoped using it my nails went back to splitting and breaking. I would use it for either a base coat under colored polish or just as a clear polish and it worked perfectly for both.
4/6/2019
Nail Splitting
I always like Sally Hansen products. I struggle with my nails splitting in the winter. This product helped from the standpoint of keeping something on my nails. However, I can't say for sure it strengthened them to help with the splitting.
4/4/2019
bueno
ayuda a protejer la uñas es simplemente excelente, lo recomiendo.
3/7/2019
Works great
My nails break very easily and I have tried other nail hardeners. The Sally Hansen works the best. My nails are actually growing and not breaking.
2/25/2019
Great for brittle/week nails
I love this hardener from Sally Hansen. I recently removed my acrylic nails and this was a life saver. I actually have some nails left and anyone that has had acrylics removed knows that you end up with no nails for months as they just are so thin. This hardener has saved my nails.
2/14/2019
Good For Biters
Another product I’ve used on & off for many years. Good salon quality at affordable prices. Definitely lives up to its name! Also, have found that certain clients have mentioned using this has stopped the from biting their nails..
1/18/2019
Awesome for reviving damaged nails from gel manicures
I love a good gel manicure, but I hate the damage it does to my nails. That's where the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails comes in to play. I use this nail hardening polish as a way to salvage my nails after I remove the gel polish. My nails are fragile to begin with and I tend to get breaks on the sides of my nails. I do a quick two coats and it will last me about 4-5 days before it starts to peel. I find that it keeps my nails from breaking and strengthens the new nails coming in. Recommend this product to people with fragile nails, those that peel off their gel polish, and those who's nails tend to break on the sides.
12/30/2018
Works great
I had issues with my nails breaking all the time the stuff made my nails not break at all I love using this product.
12/9/2018
Works wonders
Love that I actually can grow my nails now!!worth every penny
12/6/2018
Calidad
Es de buena calidad mantiene el brillo y realmente endurecio mis uñas