4.7 5 0 174 174 Desde dermatitis causada por el pañal y piel irritada, esta pomada de propósitos múltiples, alivia, suaviza y humecta.
Unguento curativo Balmex Multi Purpose
  • 4.7 De
  • 174 Reseñas

03/01/2021
Best Stuff Ever
Balmex is the best. It heals up diaper rash and irritation fast! It provides a thick barrier that stays on strong. Has a soothing effect as well.
18/11/2020
Best Rash Ointment !
This is the best ointment for our baby's bum! It works much better than zinc oxide, and doesn't stain everything it touches. For new mom's this is one to stock up on! Definitely recommend to any and ALL MOM'S out there !!
02/09/2020
The best ever!
I have used several different diaper creams and Balmex Healing Ointment is hands down THE BEST! It has the best consistency and goes on with one layer. Every rash was gone within 12 hours. I still use it on my kids who are now 3 and 7, yes my 7 year old still needs it sometimes.
20/03/2019
Muy bueno
El pediatra de mi nena lo recomendó para las rozadura es buenísimo. Lo uso con mi bebe de 8 meses y le ayuda bastante
08/02/2019
The only one that works
My little one just got the stomach virus and had a horrendous diaper rash with sores as a result. We tried everything, even prescription. Aquaphor, desitin, boudreaux’s.... nothing worked except balmex!!
07/02/2019
Works wonders.
I don't have a baby but I use it on myself. I am incontinent and it works great for adults too. It also seems to help when my wrists get really dry and such in the winter when lotions typically just make it worse. I would recommend this to anyone that needs it regardless of age.
04/07/2018
Best healing ointment for baby. Great for dry or irritated skin. Helps heal and sooth diaper rashes almost instantly.
21/06/2018
This product may be made for babies but it's great for adults as well. It goes on really smooth and soft, and doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue. I put it on my baby's bum if she has any redness, and also on any dry patches on her (or my) skin. It has a pleasant smell as well. It looks and feels much like Vaseline, but does a fantastic healing job.
07/06/2018
This soap works great. It smells amazing and is gentle on baby's skin.
01/06/2018
I use this for my granddaughter. It keeps her bottom free from rashes and irritation.
27/05/2018
send the free samples of Balmex Multi Purpose Healing Ointmeal to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
19/05/2018
This stuff is awesome! Used it both with my babies. It keeps the rashes away, used it every time I change their diapers. Can't live without this or my babies will get rashes easily
15/05/2018
I've always thought that Balmex was only for diaper rashes. Will definitely to trying its other uses.
13/05/2018
I recommend balmex to anyone with a baby, this stuff works great. I've used it on all 3 of my kids. It's the best
21/04/2018
A multitasker product that saves our family! Mess free and really effective! Helps with my baby's rashes. You do not have to use too much.