4,5 5 0 1248 1248 A.Vogel Echinaforce® Junior provides daily immune system support to help keep your child healthy and resistant to cold and flu infections. The most researched Echinacea remedy in the world, A.Vogel’s Echinaforce® is a 100% natural, clinically proven immune system support that has been scientifically proven to prevent and treat colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections. <p> <li>Protects against colds, flu and other upper respiratory tract infections. <li>Latest research - Echinaforce® prevents recurrent infections <li>Latest research - Echinaforce® protects against the risk of complications and secondary infections like otitis media (middle ear infection), tonsillitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, bronchitis and pneumonia. <li>Chewable, tooth-friendly, orange flavoured (from real oranges, of course) tablets. <li>Safe for long term daily use.
  • 1 248 Reviews

13/09/2018
quite useful
I recently bought this Avogel echinaforce for my little one now that it's change of season. it's working like a charm. I love it. I won't ever stop using it for my house. it comes highly recommended. i love it because kids can't tell that they're chewing medicine. great tasting chewies
18/08/2018
Excellent product by far the best that has come out recently. Recommended for anyone as it uses natural ingredients.
14/08/2018
Works like a charm. Great for kids. Will recommend to anyone with kids
31/07/2018
I have been giving this to my two year old since he started daycare at the beginning of this year. He looks forward to taking his ebhinacea tablets and often reminds me that he must get one, sometimes two.
25/07/2018
Amazing product. I use it every winter to stay healthy.
23/07/2018
A.Vogel Echinaforce is the best product to keep colds at bay and away! i truly love this product! the only negative part is the price,because i would love to use it daily,that way i can never get sick!
11/06/2018
A great product as preventative cold and flu measure for kids as well as a pick-up once they are already sick! I'll definitely use it again.
25/05/2018
Absolutely love. my daughter has every mornng before she goes to school. hardly gets sick anymore. it really has helped since she is going to school
18/04/2018
After a bad experience with another product my granddaughter refused to drink any immune booster until she taste this. there is a bit of bitterness but she doesn't complain.
21/02/2018
My 4 year old has asmtha and is constantly coughing, and develops a phlegmy cough. A collegue recommended this product and after using it for a few days it almost cleared his cough and he generally has more energy.
13/02/2018
My daughter loves these chewable tablets, she reminds me to give her one every morning if I forget. Hardly been sick the past few months
11/01/2018
Have been giving 2 a day to my daughter a day it seems to be working well. Good quality natural product. I use the drops and have not been sick the last few months.
14/11/2017
My son is on this product all year round and it made a big difference on his health. Will never go without it!!
09/11/2017
I am sold out to the A. Vogel - range! Needless to say, I absolutely love the Echinaforce Junior for my children. Should I forget to take a tablet out, the kids soon enough remind me. So tasty for them as well. Healthy Kids, Happy Mom!
07/11/2017
Excellent product. Been giving it to my 6 year old for the last 2 years. She doesn't mind the taste. It has really helped her with the severity of cold & flue symptoms and sinus.