4,8 5 0 75 75 This is the original Airwaves Chewing Gum – a unique and powerful recipe that has been specially developed to help combat nasal congestion. The secret ingredients in this deeply refreshing gum include eucalyptus and menthol.</p> This chewing gum is an effective formula that is full of intense minty flavours that will leave you feeling refreshed for hours.</p> If you need to clear your head and invigorate yourself then pick up a pack of these Airwaves Chewing Gums anytime. </p>"Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 466 members responded to the survey in November 2018. Airwaves was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Best sugar-free gum”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/150100"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey.
Airwaves Chewing Gum

08/04/2020
Take your breath away
I love this flavour of chewing gum. I eat a lot o chewing gun and this is one i buy often as it is reasonable in price.
20/03/2020
Excellent
I love this gum especially after I have eaten to freshen up my breath
12/03/2020
Mouth full of Freshness
I simply cannot purchase another brand. I just love the freshness and strong minty flavor. I purchase in bulk :)
02/03/2020
Go to Gum!
This is my go to gum. I buy a pack a week. As I believe a person needs to have fresh breath all the time, I consume a pack a week and love it. Comparing it to other brands, it is super strong which is what I need for myself.
28/02/2020
So fresh
Airwaves really clear your breathing while freshening your breath. I love the super strong flavor
22/02/2020
Minty
I love the berry flavored gums. Soft to to chew and let's not forget that it leaves your breath smelling nice 😉
19/02/2020
Chuwie
It taste great, love the freshness it leaves in your mouth
19/02/2020
The best
The only chewing gum & flavour that I actually like. The flavour lasts a lot longer than most and is strong enough that you only need to take one at a time.
12/02/2020
No competitor comes close
This is my go-to product. I use nothing else. The different flavours are equally good and the punch is good and strong. It gives instant refreshment that lingers for a long time.
06/02/2020
Small and sugary
Airwaves is nice for the menthol but you can definitely taste the sugar, which is abundant and personally i don't look for that in a chewing gum. Flavor also does not last long so that is dissapointing.
29/01/2020
More than just a gum
My handbag always has an packet. It not only refreshes your breath, but clears a blocked nose and soothes a dry soar throat as well.
29/01/2020
opens my blocked nose
Great wonderful when you fly. opens ears and nose.
27/11/2019
Don't leave the house without it
This is my product! I always have a packet near me, it lasts the longest and it tastes great. If you love strong tasting Gum, this is the one for you
27/11/2019
Absolute best
This is the only product that I buy. The absolute best. Great tasting and keeps the sinuses open and clear all day, especially with my allergies!!
22/11/2019
Airwaves Chewing Gum
This is my favourite gum and I have recently decided to only buy this brand because of its long lasting flavour. It keeps your breath very fresh......