4,8 5 0 46 46 This is the original Airwaves Chewing Gum – a unique and powerful recipe that has been specially developed to help combat nasal congestion. The secret ingredients in this deeply refreshing gum include eucalyptus and menthol.</p> This chewing gum is an effective formula that is full of intense minty flavours that will leave you feeling refreshed for hours.</p> If you need to clear your head and invigorate yourself then pick up a pack of these Airwaves Chewing Gums anytime. </p>"Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 466 members responded to the survey in November 2018. Airwaves was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Best sugar-free gum”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/150100"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey.

14/10/2019
The only chewing gum I buy
Best in terms of intense flavour and fresh breath as well as long lasting taste.
Airwaves
I love this flavor. long lasting taste, fresh breath. This is something I must chew everyday.
11/10/2019
I have used it and it keeps the mouth fresh. Even when traveling I have them in my purse
11/10/2019
A breath of fresh air-waves
My favourite gum, handsdown. The black packet (a liquorice flavour) is my preferred flavour (weird because I dont like liquorice?). It makes my chest feel lighter with a flavour that lingers long. At just R11, Sometimes R13 at Pick n' Pay, a bargain for the quality of gum i feel.
Gum
Airwaves has a long lasting taste and the minty flavour wakes you up when you need it :-) I love the fact that it comes in different flavours that tastes great. Highly recommended.
10/10/2019
Daily Ritual
Love this gum! It has long lasting taste & chew it on a daily. It's great for that just brushed freshness you need after lunch or anytime during the day...
08/10/2019
Airwaves gum
I love the fresh taste the gum leaves in the mouth. It does not make teeth feel sticky and fluffy...
08/10/2019
Airwaves
I have been using this product for years, love it. keeps your mouth fresh and good. I will recommend this product to all as it is very nice. I will not stop purchasing this product
01/10/2019
fresh
Airwaves definately give me confidence. The taste and smell don't go out quickly.
01/10/2019
keeping my mouth fresh
this product I like as it keeps my mouth fresh and helps me focus as I do my work. I only eat half of the capsule at a time and the menthol flavor last long. gives the confidents
30/09/2019
Long lasting taste
I love to have airwaves after meals. I love the lingerie flavour and fresh taste. I chew long.
30/09/2019
Excellent
I’ve been using this gum for years. You’ll always find a tub in my car. It’s refreshing, opens up one's nasal passages. Gives one a lovely fresh breath.
29/09/2019
This gum is so refreshing and opens up a blocked nose with its minty goodness. It freshens breath and is long lasting. Definitely great when heading into a meeting.
26/09/2019
Airwaves
I have been using this product for year and I love it, keeps my mouth fresh for hours. You definitely need to try it. Amazing amazing. The gum is just no longer fun to chew, sweets maybe will do.
26/09/2019
Airwaves opens your airways!
I fell in love with Airwaves since it came out first ... refreshing on your breath, relieves a blocked/stuffy nose and literally opens up you airways ... just a pity they don't make the Airwaves mints anymore ... would have loved if they were still available to buy