4,1 5 0 123 123 Flushing your toilet less, conserves clean water & saves money. NoFlush is biodegradable & environmentally friendly. Save 6800Ltrs of water per bottle.
Albex NoFlush Toilet Water Neutraliser

18/02/2021
Leave toilet fresh
In these times when we are all trying to save water these types of products have become interesting. For me this product is a bit pricey and can easily be replaced with normal bleach or pool cleaner if needed. Comes in handy where there is shortage of water but wont spend my money on it as a regular product.
02/02/2021
Water Saving
This product helps to save water, It neutralize the water and has a nice fresh smell. Great Product and very cost effective.
22/01/2021
Albex Neutralizer
Albex noflush toilet water Neutralizer is not a bad product at all but it can do with a better spraying nozzle as its always a mess when I use it. It does its work especially when there's water cut
22/01/2021
Fresh toilet
leaves toilet smelling fresh, using less water when flushing
20/01/2021
okayish product
the nozzle spray of this product needs so me improvement, hard to spray without getting it all over your toilet seat, you would have to put your whole hand into the toilet to ensure you dont spray on the outside.
18/01/2021
Good
Albex noflush is the number cleaning product, it will your toilet clean and smelling nice
18/01/2021
Awsome product
Really works. Mo funny smells or anything! Would recommend to any household
06/11/2020
Albex No Flush
Have tried the product, it has a strange smell. I was not very fond of the very dark blue spray. The spray mechanism also did not make for a good spray. It was priced well in comparison to other products.
01/11/2020
Wonders
Does a great job when there is no water in the taps.or if you trying to save a few bucks
19/06/2019
Stains the toilet and oversprays
Although it is a good idea, the nozzle caused it to overspray and you basically have to put the entire bottle in the toilet to ensure no overspray. Due to the blue colour the overspray caused staining.
14/06/2019
No flush spray
I used this but I battled to spray it without getting it all over the toilet seat and surrounds. I don't think it helps the environment to manufacture this product, but that is only my personal opinion.
10/04/2019
albex no flush
I have this in my bathroom especially now with the water crisis, it really does help with odours
28/02/2019
Albex No Flush
I'm using this product at the moment, as I got them on a two for one special. I am happy with the difference it has made in neutralising the smell of urine between flushes.
05/11/2018
No more smells
This truly is a great product. You really don't need to flush the toilet every time you "mellow" and it neutralizes all the odours and has a nice clean fragrance. It also last long
30/10/2018
ALBEX NO FLUSH
GREAT PRODUCT TO SAVE WATER - WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!