4,2 5 0 115 115 Flushing your toilet less, conserves clean water & saves money. NoFlush is biodegradable & environmentally friendly. Save 6800Ltrs of water per bottle.

19/06/2019
Stains the toilet and oversprays
Although it is a good idea, the nozzle caused it to overspray and you basically have to put the entire bottle in the toilet to ensure no overspray. Due to the blue colour the overspray caused staining.
14/06/2019
No flush spray
I used this but I battled to spray it without getting it all over the toilet seat and surrounds. I don't think it helps the environment to manufacture this product, but that is only my personal opinion.
10/04/2019
albex no flush
I have this in my bathroom especially now with the water crisis, it really does help with odours
28/02/2019
Albex No Flush
I'm using this product at the moment, as I got them on a two for one special. I am happy with the difference it has made in neutralising the smell of urine between flushes.
05/11/2018
No more smells
This truly is a great product. You really don't need to flush the toilet every time you "mellow" and it neutralizes all the odours and has a nice clean fragrance. It also last long
30/10/2018
ALBEX NO FLUSH
GREAT PRODUCT TO SAVE WATER - WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
11/10/2018
Albex NoFlush Toilet Water Neutraliser
This is such a great invention. You really don't need to flush the toilet every time you "mellow". Just 2 to 3 sprays & you good to go. It also has a lovely clean fragrance.
10/10/2018
Albex No Flush
Have been using this product since the water crisis in Cape Town and really like it. Have re-purchased a couple of times & will recommend to anyone to save some water. Good quality product.
13/09/2018
Awesome invention.
The most awesome product ever. No smell of stains. A must have.
07/09/2018
lovely smell
I love the smell of this, because of the restrictions of flushing i find this product to smell absolutely clean and i will continue to use it.
04/09/2018
expected more
I used it and I expected more, to get the effect you use to much of the product and means the product don't last as long as suppose to
27/08/2018
No odour
Bought this product to save water, little bit expensive. Does what it's supposed to..
21/08/2018
Saving water
Since we are going through a drought in Cape Town, I try and save as much water as I can.This is one of the best water saving products I have in my house.It neutralizes the odours so its a must have product in every household.
07/08/2018
This is a brilliant product. Neutralise the toilet odour immediately after use and leaves a fresh smell in the air. Have been saving alot on the water bill after I started using Alex no flush.
02/08/2018
I like the smell of this product but I don't like the spray nozzle - you have to put your hand and the bottle right into the bowl and it disperses the liquid like a fine mist. One spray doesn't actually seem to be enough either which is what the bottle recommends. The nozzle also sometimes dribbles after you have sprayed it and then blue liquid gets onto the bottle (which stains your hands if you don't wipe it off) and goes onto whatever you store the bottle on. If you spray too high - it goes onto the seat which stains your skin if you sit on it :) I do like the product, however, and it helps save water - it just needs a better bottle and spray nozzle.