4,7 5 0 19 19 The strong stretchable self-fusing multi-purpose solution. Leaves no sticky residue. Seals airtight and watertight and it also stretches up to 3x its own length.
Alcolin Silicone Tape Stretch wrap and seal

05/05/2016
It's the first time I see it, I think it will help me from ants which have invaded my home. I'll have to try it
29/04/2016
Based on the reviews....I will definatekt give this product a try
13/04/2016
would love to try this, never tried this one before
06/04/2016
WOW what a great idea! This would be perfect for almost anything. I would love to try it. It would be great to keep in your bag as I am a woman alone and I travel long distances to work and back.
04/03/2016
Interesting. Something to keep in mind for future use.
19/02/2016
Would love to try this product. Always in need of good tape when doing crafts or DIY projects around the home. This sounds perfect.
17/02/2016
Looks like this would be sop much better than the liquid silicone. Would love to try it
15/02/2016
wow this sounds like a fantastic product, I would definitely like to test it!
05/02/2016
i have tried it once but couldnt find this product again it is worth the money spent sadly cant fine more
03/02/2016
we can all do with silicone for emergency repairs have not seen this but would love to try
29/01/2016
wow, i love the fact that this is not as messy as other silicones#Team_DIY
28/01/2016
If this can make a normal person into a DIY handymand, I am game! Have been using those black insulation tape rolls for years, but they tend to have a shelf life!
13/01/2016
I love quick and easy and will definitely be looking out for this! I would love some samples:)
05/01/2016
would love to try a sample being an all rounder in and around the house I believe that this will make my life a whole lot easier
05/01/2016
would love to try this being an all rounder in around the house this will definitely make my life a whole lot easier