4,5 5 0 49 49 All Gold has made South Africa's favourite tomato sauce since 1908. Enjoy the flavour and taste of the All Gold Barbeque Sauce, with all the benefits of squeeze.

10/12/2019
delicious taste
I used it as a marinade when I host braais, the tast it gives meat is amazing... Try it and you won't regret it
03/12/2019
Barbeque sauce
Smooth yet thick sauce, mild taste but slightly processed for my taste. Good addition when making onion gravy. Maybe needs an extra smokiness
02/12/2019
One word= YUMMY
It can be used on so many things. Burgers,meat,chips,sandwiches and practically anything food like. It's an amazing product and we use all the flavors of the squeeze range
29/11/2019
all gold bbq sauce
makes a nice marinade and i use it over other foods aswell
28/11/2019
All Gold Barbeque Sauce
All Gold, All Gold tasted Real good ! Anyone remember that ad? That's how this all gold barbecue tastes. Nice in burgers, hotdogs, Russians rolls , fries and pretty much anything.
27/11/2019
Greatest
My kids love it. And kids never lie. I add it to their hotdog instead of tomato sauce
26/11/2019
All Gold Barbeque Sauce
Always welcome in my home! My husband loves to use sauces when he cooks or braai, and this is a favourite.
25/11/2019
tried tested awesom
I love the new ALL GOLD Barbeque sauce. We were at a braai the other day and a friend showed us the bottle and we marinated our meat that night with the sauce. I loved it. I haven't heard from them yet, as to where they got it from. I havn't seen it in any of our local stores.
22/11/2019
Yummy tummy
This is the best sauce for when making spaghetti it give the mince stew that ekstra tast specially for the kids
22/11/2019
delicious barbeque sauce
all gold has never disappointed me.. I so love this barbeque sauce , the taste is divine and mouthwatering. Perfect for various dishes.
19/11/2019
I can use it on any dish. It gives taste to my dishes
ALL GOLD Barbeque Sauce
All Gold Sauce
This is an amazing new addition to the All Gold range. It tastes amazing and adds the added bit of flavour to meals
BBQ sause
We love this sauce. My kids love it when I use it to make sticky chicken. Its always a winner in my house
18/11/2019
Al gold barbeque sauce
Stunning. Can use it on all meats, pork and poultry. Can use it in stews and stirfry