0 5 0 17 1 All Gold Fresh Cut tomatoes with chilli are made from hand selected, premium, vine ripened tomatoes.
All Gold Fresh Cut Tomatoes and Chilli

19/09/2013
Have tries this productmy 19 year old like thiseasy to use and prepare quick meals.
17/11/2012
The original "Fresh Cut" was something I had to have in the house : but this new Chilli option is just brilliant. Easy way to spice up any old recipe
05/08/2012
I have always kept a can or two of tomatoes in the house. They come in very handy for soup, stews, lasagne and pasta. this one has a nice kick light!
23/07/2012
This is a wonderful addition to spaghetti bolognaise, pizza, lasagne or winter soup, its so convenient to cut out the chop chop of tomatoes and chilli.
06/07/2012
Love the one with origanum, best for lasagna. Always have a can or 2 in my cupboard
16/06/2012
This looks good, love spicy food so i will have to add this to my shopping list to try.
23/05/2012
I would not buy this one with the Chilli as it is too spicy for us.
30/04/2012
I love these as I can use it with almost any dish and it save me having to worry about rotten tomatoes or chopping them
13/04/2012
Love this for pastas and I make a lot of pasta!!! All Gold is always full of flavour!!!
08/04/2012
Handy when making a quick pasta dish or on top of pizza bases.
20/02/2012
Good product overall, however chilli is not on my to buy list ever.
02/02/2012
Not a chilli fan so will stick with the originals.
22/01/2012
I like the ones with herbs, i am not a fan of chilli so this one isn`t a favorite.
06/01/2012
I loved this. I little too spicy for the kiddies though dispute the fact that they do like spicy foods. Proceed with caution...
20/12/2011
use this in my chilli concarne...love the bite!