4,9 5 0 254 254 South Africa''s firm favourite! It has a thick, smooth texture that can easily be poured and enjoyed on a variety of dishes. </p>"Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 6 354 members responded to the tomato sauce survey in December 2018. All Gold was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Best Tasting, Best tomato flavour, Best for use in Hot chips, Best low-sugar option, and Value for money”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/150740"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey.

18/10/2019
All Gold Tomato Sauce
This is a great tomato sauce. It has a beautiful consistency making it easy if you would like to mix it with other sauces. All Gold Tomato Sauce has an original tomato taste which is awesome on hotdogs and bread sandwiches.
18/10/2019
All Gold Tomato Sauce
This is the best tomato sauce. Best brand. We as a family only buy All Gold.
17/10/2019
All Good!
We as a family only buy this brand! it has never let us down!
All gold tomato sauce
My whole family loves this brand and L this is the only tomato sause I purchase
All gold tomato sauce
D best taste ever, I love and prefer it over other tomato sauces, it's my favourate.
The Best by far
All Gold is defiantly the best tomato sauce one can buy.It doesn't taste fake and it tast like tomatoes and doesn't leave a horrible taste in you mouth as 90% other brands do.This is the only brand of tomato sauce that i buy and its the only tomato sauce my family will have over there meals.
Taste real good
The only tomato sauce my kids eat and makes my life easy. I tried buying another brand but hey! the food was waste. No improvements here. I will definitely recommend for every home.
The Greatest Tomato Sauce in South Afrca
All Gold Tomato Sauce has been apart of my family since day 1. we have tried other brands but always default back to All Gold. after all it is the best,
All Gold All Good
This is the only tomato sauce we use because it's the best. It's thick, tasty and on a fried egg, an absolute treat.
All Gold Tomatoes Sauce
My family must have All Gold tomatoes sauce, we won't have anything else.
All Gold Tomato Sauce
The best tomato sauce. Always on my shopping list.
All Gold Tomato Sauce
When you think of tomato sauce first thing that come to mind is All Gold. Still the best tomato sauce. Can use it from eating it on bread, adding it to food, dips sauces. I love All Gold tomato sauce.
Old time favorite
I grew up with this tomato sauce. All though I've tested different brands in the past as this brand became quite pricey, I always tend to return back to All Gold. Nothing beats this one!
15/10/2019
And oldie but still good
We grew up on All Gold Tomato sauce, I still have it with my eggs. Price is not so friendly on the pocket lately.
Try it yourself
I love the taste of tomatoes in it it goes with every dish i cook.my kids love it soo much.i love the real taste of it you can never go wrong.i would recommend this to everyone try it.