4,9 5 0 415 415 South Africa''s firm favourite! It has a thick, smooth texture that can easily be poured and enjoyed on a variety of dishes. </p>"Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 6 354 members responded to the tomato sauce survey in December 2018. All Gold was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Best Tasting, Best tomato flavour, Best for use in Hot chips, Best low-sugar option, and Value for money”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/150740"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey.
All Gold Tomato Sauce

25/04/2020
Best Tomato Sauce
All Gold has been consistent with their Tomato sauce. We have been purchasing All Gold since I was a child because of its quality.
23/04/2020
All gold tomato sauce
All Gold tomato sauce is by far the best tomato sauce. It has a great taste,the colour is spot on and the consistency is just right.
16/04/2020
Still the best tomato sauce
We've tried many different products in my household.. At times we resort to doing so depending on cost, so at times might consider a cheaper product. My family has always complained and asked me to never purchase those again. All gold still remains the best tomato sauce product in my home.
14/04/2020
All Gold
The best tomato sauce on the market. No one will ever beat this product.
09/04/2020
Tomato Sauce.
There are some things that you always buy the same product. All Gold is one of those products.
07/04/2020
Perfect recipe
I love this tomato sauce and don't eat anything else!
04/04/2020
Always have a bottle
We always have at least 1 bottle. I would be very surprised if someone has not had this before. I often use this as an ingredient in a stew or bolognese. I even used to eat it on waffles as a child. Lots of memories made with this tomato sauce. Delicious
22/03/2020
a firm favorite
I have tried many brands of tomato sauce and none can compare to this one. It has a lovely thick consistency and is packed with flavor. It's great as a condiment and in combination with other sauces as a marinade.
18/03/2020
Its a staple in my household
I only buy this tomato sauce. You can keep the rest. This one is the absolute best.
17/03/2020
Tomato goodness
South africans have trusted this brand for many year and i love it. Its slightly sweet tangy and a delicious taste
15/03/2020
All gold tomato sauce
It goes hand in hand with all my dishes, I use it with my fried eggs, salads and almost every meal I use it.
14/03/2020
Absolutely the best
This is thee one! I’m yet to taste a better alternative. It’s tasty that nothing compares. I but it even when there are cheaper alternative
14/03/2020
All Gold tomato sauce
This is my son's (7) favourite thing to eat. It goes on all cooked meals even uses it as a spread on his sandwich. It makes eating veggies and healthier foods such an ease for kids. It has a great tomato taste which is not too strong or acidic. I definitely recommend.
12/03/2020
Great taste
All Gold tomato sauce is great to have in the house with my toddler and even the whole family to have with hotdogs and meals
12/03/2020
Number one
This is the only tomato sauce we use in our household. Nothing taste good unless we add some all gold tomato sauce to the food.