4,6 5 0 293 293 Nasal spray for allergies. Natural sea salt solution clears the nose, helping to remove allergic irritants. Suitable for children and those with nasal sensitivity. Preservative free. For more information, speak to your healthcare professional.

2019/05/09
I used Allerguard when I had the flu. It immediately cleared the nasal passages. Best buy ever
2019/05/08
I used the spray on different times throughout the day, it seemed to help for my blocked nose. I also tried it together with and without my antihistamine tablets. It helped keep my nose unblocked, but did not prevent allergy attack of runny nose. So I cannot use it alone without the antihistamine tablets. But I would definitely use it when I have a blocked nose. Maybe over a longer period of use it would also start helping for allergy attacks. I finished my bottle, so I could not test it for longer time. But I think it is a good product and would definitely recommend it for a blocked nose.
2019/05/07
Allerguard
Lovely product. Works well. Have seen in the pharmacy. Now my son in law also uses it for allergies
2019/05/03
Allerguard works faster and helps with blocked nose, sneezing and Itchiness. Keeps the allergies at bay. 2 and 4 year old grandchildren also benefitted from this product.
2019/05/02
Only worked for 20min and no effect afterwards. does not work for us.
2019/05/02
I suffer quite bad with sinus but with allerguard I had so much relief
2019/05/02
It is absolutely useless, does not help to relieve any allergy symptoms even when used in conjunction with my allergy medicine.
2019/05/02
It didn't work for us, I won't purchase it again or recommend it for adults.
2019/04/30
Our entire household suffers from allergies, so I was keen on trying something natural and safe for ALL ages. After testing it, my partner gave it a try and then our kids. We all agree that it provides instant relief, opens nasal passages, improves breathing and doesn't burn, irritate, or cause watery eyes. Allerguard has replaced the standard allergy medication in our home with no drowsiness or side effects. Great product!
2019/04/30
Allerguard is a naturual prodoct that can be used by everybody in the family!
2019/04/30
I like how the spray comes out, my children have seen an impressive improvement on the stuffyness of their sinus Nose feels very moisturised especially with the change in season,air is usually very dry
2019/04/30
Happy Client - will definitely purchase again. used it for my 10 year old son too!
2019/04/30
I highly recommend Allerguard, it definitely helped relief with allergies.
2019/04/30
I had an allergy attack at the time that I received the product so was eager to use it. Did not provide the relief I expected, used as per directions.
2019/04/29
My husband was very happy with this product and commented, that he had a nice silky feeling inside his nose, after spraying it inside and it felt good.