Always Cotton Soft Maxi Pads

4,5 5 0 136 136 Always maxi pads now available with a cotton soft and provides you 2X softness & flexibility.
Always Cotton Soft Maxi Pads

12/04/2021
Always cotton soft
Always cotton soft pads are the softest femine hygiene product in the Always range. Providing comfort and no irritation throughout the day. It's fits perfectly preventing leaks.
30/03/2021
Always Cotton Soft Maxi Padsi is great
Always Cotton Soft Maxi Pads is great, no more leaks, no need to to check if u messed your clothes. Happiness all the way
25/02/2021
Comfort
No irritation,very fresh ,and so comfortable ,my new fave.
16/02/2021
Love this product very comfy, doesn't give out a bad odour & i hardly get any irritations its heaven sent ❤️😍
15/02/2021
Favorite
This is one of my favorite products. It never disappoints when that time is here.
03/02/2021
Excellent
This is what i buy for my daughter its very comfy and nice
02/02/2021
The best pad ever
My favourite pad product with heavy flow you can never go wrong with it it's so thin you can hardly feel you have your pad on you even forget that you are on your period
24/01/2021
Use them always
These are my go too pads, i have always preferred using always brands and love how thick and soft they are, currently using them and love love these pads and comfortably.
22/01/2021
Clean
All I can say about the product is that there is leaking or bad odor. The comfort is 100% .I love the product
19/01/2021
Always
Comfortable and gives reliefs for possibility of blotting
18/01/2021
Soft n light
Been using always ever since I've started my periods... This soft ND comfortable is the best by far
16/01/2021
Nellie Chiliza
I currently using them, they are soft and comfortable.
15/01/2021
You can't count on it
It's comfortable & the cotton feel is the best I love this brand
25/11/2020
Comfortable
The other always pads used to chafe my skin and make periods even more uncomfortable. This range is gentle and very comfortable.
12/11/2020
Best support
Always has always been the best and they offer the best support.