Always Cotton Soft Maxi Pads

4,5 5 0 146 146 Always maxi pads now available with a cotton soft and provides you 2X softness & flexibility.
Always Cotton Soft Maxi Pads

09/05/2022
Good
It's very comfortable and easy to use,I would definitely recommend it to a friend
28/04/2022
This is a very comfortable sanitary product, my absolute go to personally. There is no specific age group to this product. Would highly recommend giving it a try.
22/02/2022
Comfortable and no leaks no need to worry checking yourself every minutes
04/09/2021
Excellent
I am a fan of Always product i love it its a good and comfortable product never disappoint so i would love to try the new Always
28/08/2021
Soft and comfy
In this day and age you want comfort and protection all the way. I like using Always it truly knows how to cater for women. So soft so comfortably made. I recommend it for all women and girls that want softness and protection all day
14/07/2021
Always is my favourite brand
I love that this feels more natural and although the thin and ultra thin are amazing, they tend to give me UTI's which is not nice. This feels soft on the skin and more comfortable and still absorns well.
18/06/2021
I will give you 💯
You welcome to always you feel comfortable
17/06/2021
Great Product❤️
Great product ever, every absorbing and flexible 😍 and also thin👌
16/06/2021
Not so good
Not so good the gel is far better but it does the job
06/06/2021
new always cotton soft maxi
I love the softness it has. it doe not have leakage, very comfortable to especially during any heavy flow. it also does not produce unpleasant smell, no itchiness or irritation. feel free while wearing it without checking it every single minute
12/04/2021
Always cotton soft
Always cotton soft pads are the softest femine hygiene product in the Always range. Providing comfort and no irritation throughout the day. It's fits perfectly preventing leaks.
30/03/2021
Always Cotton Soft Maxi Padsi is great
Always Cotton Soft Maxi Pads is great, no more leaks, no need to to check if u messed your clothes. Happiness all the way
25/02/2021
Comfort
No irritation,very fresh ,and so comfortable ,my new fave.
16/02/2021
Love this product very comfy, doesn't give out a bad odour & i hardly get any irritations its heaven sent ❤️😍
15/02/2021
Favorite
This is one of my favorite products. It never disappoints when that time is here.