Always Daily Liners Comfort Protect normal

4,7 5 0 89 89 These new daily panty liners offers a great comfort protection and netralizes odorurs.
Always Daily Liners Comfort Protect normal

04/01/2022
A Good Product
The liners are definitely comfortable with the cotton texture, they stick well but can improve as they lift on the edges. Other than that these are the best liners I've come across. Always is the only brand that I trust when it comes to liners.
02/12/2021
GOOD!
These are really comfortable. Extremely soft. They are sticky in the right way . In my case they are absorbent . They have good lining too. They can survive the entire day.
27/11/2021
Not sticky enough
Keeps you feeling fresh, however, I find that it does not stick enough to your underwear and can lift around the edges which can be uncomfortable. I think it works well for everyday use.
14/10/2021
Always Liners
Very Comfy feeling and it holds on the panty. With good scent and you will never go wrong with them
08/10/2021
Always
This panty liners have a nice fragrant and it stays in your panty all day long
28/08/2021
Liner protection
Protection for your underwear and odour control. That is what i look for always. And i found it in the Always panty liners. Its perfect the way it is .you would wear it with no complaints or discomfort. I recommend it to quite a few people already and they like it aswell
16/06/2021
Keeps you comfortable
Keeps me comfortable throughout the day slim fit
14/06/2021
Best product
Always has always been good the panty liners are thin and comfortable throughout the day
12/06/2021
No more soaking
This liner protects when ones menstrual cycle throws you a curve ball, enough time to put a pad. Doesn’t curl up when place on underwear and you stay fresh for
21/04/2021
Stays Put!
After trying many other brands, I will now only buy Always because its the perfect size, perfect fit and its stays in its place. Its nicely packaged. Easy to use for my young daughter as well.
20/04/2021
Always
I like this product it stays in place and its very good for everyday wear
26/02/2021
Trusted Brand
An Essential item. Perfect for everyday use. Thin and comfortable. Does not cause irritation. A suggestion would be to individually wrap them for convenience... Would recommend.
22/02/2021
Perfect
A very good product.it's comfortable and you won't struggle to keep it in place because it can stick perfectly
12/02/2021
Always panty liners
They are very comfortable and they don't get off the panty easily.They are 100% perfect very soft more especially fresh scent for me.
02/02/2021
The best
The best liners ever, they are comfortable and don't get become loose they stick all the time. Iv recommend it to my friends