Always Daily Liners Comfort Protect normal

4,7 5 0 80 80 These new daily panty liners offers a great comfort protection and netralizes odorurs.
Always Daily Liners Comfort Protect normal

21/04/2021
Stays Put!
After trying many other brands, I will now only buy Always because its the perfect size, perfect fit and its stays in its place. Its nicely packaged. Easy to use for my young daughter as well.
20/04/2021
Always
I like this product it stays in place and its very good for everyday wear
26/02/2021
Trusted Brand
An Essential item. Perfect for everyday use. Thin and comfortable. Does not cause irritation. A suggestion would be to individually wrap them for convenience... Would recommend.
22/02/2021
Perfect
A very good product.it's comfortable and you won't struggle to keep it in place because it can stick perfectly
12/02/2021
Always panty liners
They are very comfortable and they don't get off the panty easily.They are 100% perfect very soft more especially fresh scent for me.
02/02/2021
The best
The best liners ever, they are comfortable and don't get become loose they stick all the time. Iv recommend it to my friends
01/02/2021
Feels Great
The Liner is thin, and very comfortable. It does not irritate your skin, so it can be used daily. Lovely product, and it's very well packaged. Will definitely recommend anyone to try it.
30/01/2021
Comfortable
I like the protection they offer,they stick and they are really comfortable.Keep you fresh all day.
28/01/2021
perfect
comfortable , neat we have tried this product thank you
27/01/2021
The best liner out there!
I simply love this panty liner. It is comfortable, it sticks and does not slide out of place or come off. I don't even feel that I am wearing it. It is so soft and does not irritate my skin.
27/01/2021
Cosmetics
I love always panty liners they bring that freshness n confidence everyday and they are so comfortable
20/01/2021
Always Liners
Always Daily Liners Comfort Protect Normal always provide comfort and no discomfort at all. I always carry these liners in my bag because they are also easy to keep in a small handbag because of their size.
18/01/2021
Soft
I found them to be too thick for a liner, although it's a tough one bcos am a loyal always customer
27/12/2020
Comfort
It offers me comfort and protection. It does not move.It's easy to use .it gives me a high self esteem. And I have introduced it to all my cousins and friends and everyone seem to love it.I hight recommend it for all females.
19/12/2020
It's okay...
These liners are okay wish they were little bigger and stayed in place. They okay though...