Always MAXI Long Sanitary Pads

4,7 5 0 111 111 New smart lock system that locks liquid deep in its core, with new extra soft top layer.
Always MAXI Long Sanitary Pads

20/04/2021
The number one choice.
I remember leaving this brand and trying out a new one and I felt so uncomfortable. I had to come back and use Always pads. They've been the best pads to use for me. I'm super comfortable in them and I like the fact that they are not super scented.
07/04/2021
Good
Really good product will definitely recommend this
25/02/2021
sanitary pads
very comfortable and the wings and length keep you well protected.
20/02/2021
Excellent
Very good sanitary pads... No leaking... Comfortable... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
26/01/2021
Always
I like the fact that its longer, and its very comfortable, but for me, the 3days I have a very heavy flow,It really helps me no worries about the over flow
23/01/2021
Girls must have
Very absorbent no leaks. Very comfortable and dose not soak
Best Nights and Days
The best product to use on my period. I have heavy flows that lasts up to 7 days, so I’m sorted with this amazing product.
Always maxi
Hi hometesterclub great product when your on the go
Always Maxi thick long pads
Its comfortable,easy to use at night when you have a heavy flow.
19/01/2021
Peaceful sleep and peaceful day
I never make a mistake of not buying the always maxi night cos thy dont leave me with a mess.... Im always clean and i love them
16/01/2021
Nellie Chiliza
The last I used them they were irritating and I stopped using them
26/12/2020
Only one that i use
Always is the only product that I use. It does not make me feel uncomfortable and I can trust it to not make me bleed through during those heavy flowing days. It is a bit pricey but its always on special so its great value for money.
22/12/2020
Step out in confidence
These pads are ideal for ladies who are bleed heavily. They are super-absorbant and stay in place. You can step out in confidence, because this product is excellent quality and you don't have to worry about accidents.
04/12/2020
specially for heavy flow
this works for me 100% as i am a heavy flower and this long pads help that you don't mess and you don't have to look over your shoulders the whole time with the extra long pad you have more confidents
22/10/2020
Improve please
It's not just with this product it's with all Always products.... The adhesive on the wings and under the pad doesn't stick on non-cotton panties! They need to make the adhesive a bit more sticky for silky or lycra panties please. Thank you.