4,4 5 0 75 75 New Ambi Pur 2 in 1 Fresh & Shine will leave your toilet clean and smelling fresh. Refill packs are also available
Ambi Pur: 2 in 1 Fresh & Shine

17/07/2013
absolutely love this product. i would definitely recommend it.
10/07/2013
Must say everytime you flush ambri pur makes toilet smell fresh. No need more emty spray cans lying around.
24/05/2013
I have always loved Ambi Pur. I love how it makes my bathroom smell nice all the time.
29/03/2017
I have not tried this before. Would really like some samples. Looks like a good product
25/10/2016
I have not tried this product and i would love to try it one day.
21/10/2016
my family is hygiene conscious so anything hygienic is really welcome please send sample to test this product thanks
12/07/2016
I have not tried this product but would love to try at my home to keep my toilet smelling fresh , clean and free of bacteria. Please send me a sample
01/07/2016
Hi there i would appreciate a sample of this product. I have not used this particular product before
29/06/2016
looks like a good product, never tried it before please send a sample
13/06/2016
I use the toilet strips so I have not tried this product please send sample to distribute and try myself
17/05/2016
have not tried this and would love to try it as I used the ambi air freshner and loved it
10/05/2016
I usually use the solid block but would love a free sample to try
03/05/2016
Have not tried this particular product but have tried other Ambi Pur products and loved it.
26/04/2016
I have used the old product and I am sure the new Ambi Pur: 2 in 1 Fresh & Shine will be a winner. I would like to try it out
18/04/2016
have not tried this product i would be nice to try let my toilet smell a little fresh