4,4 5 0 75 75 New Ambi Pur 2 in 1 Fresh & Shine will leave your toilet clean and smelling fresh. Refill packs are also available

2013/07/17
absolutely love this product. i would definitely recommend it.
2013/07/10
Must say everytime you flush ambri pur makes toilet smell fresh. No need more emty spray cans lying around.
2013/05/24
I have always loved Ambi Pur. I love how it makes my bathroom smell nice all the time.
2017/03/29
I have not tried this before. Would really like some samples. Looks like a good product
2016/10/25
I have not tried this product and i would love to try it one day.
2016/10/21
my family is hygiene conscious so anything hygienic is really welcome please send sample to test this product thanks
2016/07/12
I have not tried this product but would love to try at my home to keep my toilet smelling fresh , clean and free of bacteria. Please send me a sample
2016/07/01
Hi there i would appreciate a sample of this product. I have not used this particular product before
2016/06/29
looks like a good product, never tried it before please send a sample
2016/06/13
I use the toilet strips so I have not tried this product please send sample to distribute and try myself
2016/05/17
have not tried this and would love to try it as I used the ambi air freshner and loved it
2016/05/10
I usually use the solid block but would love a free sample to try
2016/05/03
Have not tried this particular product but have tried other Ambi Pur products and loved it.
2016/04/26
I have used the old product and I am sure the new Ambi Pur: 2 in 1 Fresh & Shine will be a winner. I would like to try it out
2016/04/18
have not tried this product i would be nice to try let my toilet smell a little fresh