4,4 5 0 98 98 Soft drink in orange flavour.

16/04/2019
Angry Birds
My kids absolutely loved these. Great price as well compared to other canned cold drinks.
05/02/2019
Angry Birds
My Kids loved this. Not sure what they liked more the great flavors or the cans afterwards
16/05/2017
My boys love this. Added bonus is the collectible can.
08/08/2016
Not too gassy a soft drink - love it! Awesome character collectable cans :)
04/08/2016
angry birds soda was an absolute favorite at my cousins birthday party. kids loved it
29/06/2016
The grandkids love it. I also tried it and taste great. Love all the flavours.
23/06/2016
Melony CT, My granddaughter absolutely loves these and the fact that there are angry birds on the tin got her even more excited about it. I also tried it. It taste really great. If you have some samples you would like me to share , please send.
23/06/2016
My son loves this!! He nana's me when we walk past the shelf at checkers.
23/06/2016
where in cape town do they sell this!!!!!!!!!!!! The kids will go crazy for this!!! Please let me know
16/06/2016
We bought Angry Birds Orange Flavour Carbonated Soft Drink yesterday and we all loved it. Will go back to buy more
15/06/2016
Angry birds are taking over....real fun packaging and the kids love it.
14/06/2016
The kids love it and it comes in beautiful colours. Great Product!!!
14/06/2016
My little one is angry birds crazy at the moment.Every thing with the angry birds she wants.She just love the orange flavoured one.Must buy every week for her and also only at spar where she get the angry bird cards.
14/06/2016
It has a a great refreshing taste. You can feel the bubbles on your tongue. Price is also market related.
11/06/2016
This is quite nice although some find it too sweet it , for me it is just the right balance and of course the Angry birds can makes this even better than your average soft drink