5 5 0 6 6 Appletiser, Grapetiser and Peartiser are all available in this convenient new offering: x4 350ml bottles
Appletiser 4x350ml pack

23/10/2020
Favourite
This is absolutely my hubbies favourite drink. He would always order this in restaurants and buy appletiser if I ask him to go and buy something to drink. 10/10 for this product.
13/10/2020
Appletiser
We grew up loving Appletiser from the 80s. It was the biggest treat to order this when we went out for dinner. Now I am almost 40 and I can buy and enjoy it daily. I also prefer buying the small bottles since the 1.25L tends to go flat in my fridge.
22/08/2013
totally love this i can drink it everyday quenches like nothing!!!!
01/08/2013
A healthier option than other "gassy"cooldrinks for my son that loves the bubblies in his cooldrink.
30/05/2013
think the name speaks for itself nothings quenches that thirst on a hot summer day like Appletiser
29/05/2013
Best thirst quencher and a awesome great taste too, love it!!
24/09/2013
I have tried the Appletiser and Grapetise...but Peartiser??? i love pears. Would love to try it.Samantha CPT
08/05/2013
I love Appeltiser, its pure and has a great taste.
29/03/2013
Love grapetizer,but not a fan of the bottles. Would rather get the can
21/03/2013
I just love the tast of appletiser. Very,very nice!
09/03/2013
Appletiser has always been a royal drink at many occasions, weddings, party`s, church, an all-over drink and these packs is so convenient to have in stock at all times! You never know when you`ll have something to celebrate!
20/02/2013
this new pack is convienient, fits into my daughters school bag easily,we are both fans
23/01/2013
i would love a sample i have never tried it especially in this heat
08/12/2012
Love it, Kids do too and sooo much better than other fizzy drinks,
06/12/2012
its really a excellent taste never lets one down on a hot day