5 5 0 225 225 Appletiser, Grapetiser and Peartiser are all available in this convenient new offering: x4 350ml bottles
Appletiser 4x350ml pack

26/02/2021
appletiser
appletiser is 1 of my favourite drinks to have from the time that i was little.
27/01/2021
Appletizer
Fits perfectly in my small cooler box and my lunch bag. Tastes good when chilled. Its an anytime drink
27/01/2021
Great deal
It is wonderful for when you going somewhere or having a braai.or just chilling at home.great deal to buy it in 4 pack.one two three then it's finished.its delicious and nutritious filled with everything you need
20/12/2020
Refreshing
All variants- apple, pear and grape are a chosen favourite at parties or restaurants. They are naturally refreshing and best served ice cold. Excellent value for money, just wish they'd make 2L bottles as the cans and bottles don't last long.
23/10/2020
Favourite
This is absolutely my hubbies favourite drink. He would always order this in restaurants and buy appletiser if I ask him to go and buy something to drink. 10/10 for this product.
13/10/2020
Appletiser
We grew up loving Appletiser from the 80s. It was the biggest treat to order this when we went out for dinner. Now I am almost 40 and I can buy and enjoy it daily. I also prefer buying the small bottles since the 1.25L tends to go flat in my fridge.
22/08/2013
totally love this i can drink it everyday quenches like nothing!!!!
01/08/2013
A healthier option than other "gassy"cooldrinks for my son that loves the bubblies in his cooldrink.
30/05/2013
think the name speaks for itself nothings quenches that thirst on a hot summer day like Appletiser
29/05/2013
Best thirst quencher and a awesome great taste too, love it!!
24/09/2013
I have tried the Appletiser and Grapetise...but Peartiser??? i love pears. Would love to try it.Samantha CPT
08/05/2013
I love Appeltiser, its pure and has a great taste.
29/03/2013
Love grapetizer,but not a fan of the bottles. Would rather get the can
21/03/2013
I just love the tast of appletiser. Very,very nice!
09/03/2013
Appletiser has always been a royal drink at many occasions, weddings, party`s, church, an all-over drink and these packs is so convenient to have in stock at all times! You never know when you`ll have something to celebrate!