3,9 5 0 558 558 80% Juice Nectar Blend of Apple and Peach juice concentrates. Preservative free.

2016/03/31
I loved this one. We tried all the new flavours and this one was definitely our favourite.
2016/02/11
The peach flavor is very strong. Not my favorite. I enjoy all other Appletiser products.
2015/12/18
Still prefer grapetiser, this is a taste you'll have to get used to. will try it again later
2015/11/30
We love the new flavour. Refreshing for the summer.
2015/11/24
I tried this once and I did enjoy it however I prefer the original Appletisers but found it very sweet and surprisingly it wasn't that expensive.
2015/10/20
Not a fan there is very little flavour so like drinking slightly sweetened soda water. will stick to the original flavours
2015/10/06
Love appletizer on any given day but this drink is delicious. Peach flavour mixed with apple definately works
2015/08/25
We simply love this new variation to our favourite household beverage. Really tasty
2015/08/11
Delicious fruit taste - the peach and apple flavor go together nicely.
2015/08/08
Totaly the best ever drink. Really refreshing and an absolute must for everyone.
2015/07/08
I have not tried this flavour, but the Pink Apple and Berry one and was absolutely in love with the flavour. Love the combination.
2015/07/08
Not bad but not my favourite in the range. A little too sweet. Still prefer original flavours
2015/07/02
Appletiser is one of my favourite soft drinks. Was super excited to see they brought out new flavours. Can definitely recommend.
2015/07/01
A wonderful refreshing drink. The taste is amazing. My daughter bought them and I will definitely buy again.
2015/05/28
not really nice, have tried and my family did not finish the bottle.