4,7 5 0 434 434 New 350ml and 1.25ml plastic bottles offering improved convenience and value. Appletiser, Peartiser and Grapetiser are all available in the new serving packaging.

22/09/2019
Great taste
I don't eat pears but i love the taste of this peartiser.
18/08/2019
I love it. Actually tastes like Pear,natural tasting flavour.
07/06/2019
Peartiser
I absolutely love this drink . I usually buy the cans but to my disappointment I recently found out that this product will not be available in cans any more . I do not know if it is a
19/01/2014
Ek is mal oor die drankie! Maar wie is nie! LOL
30/03/2013
The 1.25l appletizer is really worth to buy,i always try and have at least one on hand very refreshing anytime of the day.
19/02/2013
Love the plastic bottle. Very convenient for travelling !
20/10/2012
i dont know when last i had appletiser my goodness didnt even know they still around. also in new packaging,i hope they still have that nice soft refreshing taste that they always had before, because a plastic bottle does give a different taste to the glass bottle.
15/10/2012
I absolutely love this product. The bottle is child friendly. My kids love it as well, they think they having champagne because of the bubbles...LOL!!! Totally love it.
10/10/2012
It is cheaper than the glass bottles and is great to have for takinb to work without worrying about the glass breaking.
26/09/2012
Appletiser is `n moet in ons yskas!! Word glad nie uitgedeel nie!
14/09/2012
Grapetiser is my favourite. Very refreshing on hot days.
30/08/2012
The new packaging offers lots of benefits, like larger bottle aswell as lighter. Unfortunately I feel that the drink is less sweet in the plastic bottle. The glass bottle also creates a more sophisticated feel to the product
02/08/2012
Love Appletiser. But do not like to plastic bottle, prefer glass
26/07/2012
I received my sample from Danielle Witaszek. I found it refreshing and tasty. Enjoyed the Appletiser. WS Johnson
25/07/2012
I`m a huge fan of Appletiser. Love the taste. The 350ml was a great idea.