4,3 5 0 438 438 New 350ml and 1.25ml plastic bottles offering improved convenience and value. Appletiser, Peartiser and Grapetiser are all available in the new serving packaging.
Appletiser Value Pack

12/07/2012
Ek het die 25ste Mei my appletiser box ontvang. Ek is baie beindruk met die nuwe verpakking dit is baie veiliger om vir kinders in hul tasse in te sit vir pouse. Die geur is nogsteeds vars en geurig soos voorheen. Ek het die ander alreeds versperei en die mense moet net registreer en terugvoer gee. Ek het tot vandag 11 Julie 2012 nog nie die servey gekry om te voltooi nie
11/07/2012
Great idea, never like the glass bottles (not good for the beach) and a value pack is perfect
11/07/2012
I love Appletiser. It is my favourite drink. It taste great and i will not share it with anyone.
11/07/2012
Received this to test and although I am familiar with the product I must say the plastic bottle is beter than the glass - Still the same refreshing taste
10/07/2012
The plastic bottles are wonderful,great idea!Still a great product.
07/07/2012
Very expensive but good to have a bigger size of this wonderful drink.
28/06/2012
Absolutely great. Always test good,and the plastic is better than the bottled stuff.i love it.
26/06/2012
Cant get better than this. I enjoy this everytime we have it at home
19/06/2012
I received the handy 350ml Appletiser from my Sister in law, love the fact that i can pack it in for lunch for my 9yr old daughter. I don`t have to worry about a glass bottle that can break!
12/06/2012
Love the feel of the new plastic bottles. Still the same crisp taste. Will definitely recommend this.
09/06/2012
Received a free sample. Nice and refreshing. Like the new plastic bottle.
09/06/2012
The Appletiser was refreshing like always. I like the new plastic bottle, much saver and lighter than the glass bottle.
09/06/2012
Appletiser and whisky is my ultimate drink. I just love it
08/06/2012
I received the Appletiser pack and Vaseline cream. My friends and I loved the Appletiser but agree that the glass bottle is better. The Vaseline 24hour control is lovely and nourishing, esp for this time of year!
06/06/2012
I am soo sorry but I dont like this! Apple and pear tiser is something a bit more exclusive than coke or fanta or what ever.... it belongs in a glass bottle. I feel the plastic bottle does not do the product justice. I also think this hase more bubbles that the original and I dont like that. I hate feeling bloated after drinking something. I love the original!!! Please dont change this!!