4,4 5 0 436 436 New 350ml and 1.25ml plastic bottles offering improved convenience and value. Appletiser, Peartiser and Grapetiser are all available in the new serving packaging.
Appletiser Value Pack

11/07/2012
I love Appletiser. It is my favourite drink. It taste great and i will not share it with anyone.
11/07/2012
Received this to test and although I am familiar with the product I must say the plastic bottle is beter than the glass - Still the same refreshing taste
10/07/2012
The plastic bottles are wonderful,great idea!Still a great product.
07/07/2012
Very expensive but good to have a bigger size of this wonderful drink.
28/06/2012
Absolutely great. Always test good,and the plastic is better than the bottled stuff.i love it.
26/06/2012
Cant get better than this. I enjoy this everytime we have it at home
19/06/2012
I received the handy 350ml Appletiser from my Sister in law, love the fact that i can pack it in for lunch for my 9yr old daughter. I don`t have to worry about a glass bottle that can break!
12/06/2012
Love the feel of the new plastic bottles. Still the same crisp taste. Will definitely recommend this.
09/06/2012
Received a free sample. Nice and refreshing. Like the new plastic bottle.
09/06/2012
The Appletiser was refreshing like always. I like the new plastic bottle, much saver and lighter than the glass bottle.
09/06/2012
Appletiser and whisky is my ultimate drink. I just love it
08/06/2012
I received the Appletiser pack and Vaseline cream. My friends and I loved the Appletiser but agree that the glass bottle is better. The Vaseline 24hour control is lovely and nourishing, esp for this time of year!
06/06/2012
I am soo sorry but I dont like this! Apple and pear tiser is something a bit more exclusive than coke or fanta or what ever.... it belongs in a glass bottle. I feel the plastic bottle does not do the product justice. I also think this hase more bubbles that the original and I dont like that. I hate feeling bloated after drinking something. I love the original!!! Please dont change this!!
04/06/2012
Hi I received a bottle of appletiser from Aneeqah today! It was a pleasant surprize and I enjoyed it very much. Would be nice in 1 and 2 litre bottles also.
02/06/2012
im a bit dissapointed in the new plastic bottle appeltizer. although i love love love appelizer and its my favourite drink- the taste in the plastic bottle is definately different, i try and avoid the plastic bottles. peartizer flavour is amazing though, love it