4,2 5 0 73 73 8x longer-lasting fresh feeling, Unique foam contains 5x smaller cleaning micro-crystals+ that actually get between teeth, giving you superior cleaning.

12/11/2019
ALL TIME FAVOURITE
Love this toothpaste. love the longer lasting tingling taste it leaves in your mouth after ou have brushed your teeth. Leaves your mouth feeling fresher for longer. Great product.
01/10/2019
Fresh breath
My favourite toothpaste, I have tried other brands but I always go back to Aquafresh Extreme clean. Leaves a very fresh breath as I am also conscious of my breath so it works very well for me.
28/08/2019
Loved it
I've bought it a few times and I was quite happy with it.
02/08/2019
Leaves your mouth refreshed
Very affordable all round toothpaste - greta variety and leaves you feeling refreshed.
30/07/2019
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Lasting Fresh
I am very conscious of my breath. When I started using this product I started to feel very confident. It leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and clean.
16/05/2019
I love it
I recommend that anyone should try it Teeth whitening and no sensitivity It keeps your gum healthy So if you want a good toothpaste I would say you should try this one
01/05/2019
ONLY TOOTHPASTE TO USE
This is my favourite toothpaste. Over the years I have tried other brands when they are on sale, but I always end up buying Aquafresh Extreme Clean a few days later in regret.
14/11/2018
Magnificent toothpaste
it leaves my breathe smelling fresh for long. it has a nice minty efter-effect. I love it. the particles in this aquafresh makes you feel how clean your teeth are while providing confidence to smile more. good value for money. it's a yes from me!
13/09/2018
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Lasting Fresh
This is my favourite brand of toothpaste. I love the lasting freshness.
29/08/2018
Leaves breath smelling fresh!
Very happy with this toothpaste. Prefer it to Colgate. Breath smells fresh and price is good.
21/08/2018
Only uses Aquafresh Extreme clean lasting fresh and would recommend it to anyone.
05/08/2018
I didn't find anything different to the other brands.Its an essential item and if on special in a store I will buy some.
02/08/2018
I love Aquafresh. I feel very uncomfortable using any other brand.
02/08/2018
Love this toothpaste. Doesn't leave an aftertaste other than a clean fresh taste.
01/08/2018
One of the best I have come across. Its sensitive and doesn't make my gums peel and it leaves a fresh minty taste. Would recommend this to everyone