4,2 5 0 134 134 8x longer-lasting fresh feeling, Unique foam contains 5x smaller cleaning micro-crystals+ that actually get between teeth, giving you superior cleaning.

01/10/2019
Fresh breath
My favourite toothpaste, I have tried other brands but I always go back to Aquafresh Extreme clean. Leaves a very fresh breath as I am also conscious of my breath so it works very well for me.
28/08/2019
Loved it
I've bought it a few times and I was quite happy with it.
02/08/2019
Leaves your mouth refreshed
Very affordable all round toothpaste - greta variety and leaves you feeling refreshed.
30/07/2019
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Lasting Fresh
I am very conscious of my breath. When I started using this product I started to feel very confident. It leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and clean.
16/05/2019
I love it
I recommend that anyone should try it Teeth whitening and no sensitivity It keeps your gum healthy So if you want a good toothpaste I would say you should try this one
01/05/2019
ONLY TOOTHPASTE TO USE
This is my favourite toothpaste. Over the years I have tried other brands when they are on sale, but I always end up buying Aquafresh Extreme Clean a few days later in regret.
14/11/2018
Magnificent toothpaste
it leaves my breathe smelling fresh for long. it has a nice minty efter-effect. I love it. the particles in this aquafresh makes you feel how clean your teeth are while providing confidence to smile more. good value for money. it's a yes from me!
13/09/2018
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Lasting Fresh
This is my favourite brand of toothpaste. I love the lasting freshness.
29/08/2018
Leaves breath smelling fresh!
Very happy with this toothpaste. Prefer it to Colgate. Breath smells fresh and price is good.
21/08/2018
Only uses Aquafresh Extreme clean lasting fresh and would recommend it to anyone.
05/08/2018
I didn't find anything different to the other brands.Its an essential item and if on special in a store I will buy some.
02/08/2018
I love Aquafresh. I feel very uncomfortable using any other brand.
02/08/2018
Love this toothpaste. Doesn't leave an aftertaste other than a clean fresh taste.
01/08/2018
One of the best I have come across. Its sensitive and doesn't make my gums peel and it leaves a fresh minty taste. Would recommend this to everyone
28/07/2018
I have tried this product and I still buy it. It foams well and the fresh sensation does linger quite a while.