Axe Apollo Anti-Perspirant Dry Spray 48h Dry

4,8 5 0 82 82 With 48hr protection, Axe Apollo provides all day odor and wetness protection.
Axe Apollo Anti-Perspirant Dry Spray 48h Dry

02/06/2022
Crisp, aromatic and clean
Love the smell on my partner. Works great with his natural pheromones' and makes him smell irresistible. Prefer Apollo over other AXE scents that tend to drive my sinus a bit crazy. I have been struggling to find it in store though.
26/05/2022
Fresh
So fresh and fragrant, great has a long lasting smell
19/05/2022
Axe
Very nice. I love the smell and it is cheap.
31/03/2022
Axe body spray - best scent
Having used Axe for basically my whole life, I am honored to say that I love the countless different scents and different comments received from my friends about how great they smell. Would be happy to suggest to my friends, as I know the value and the best results come from AXE.
29/03/2022
Best for all meat types steaks poultry
The best marinate ever,for all type of meats
25/03/2022
long lasting freshness
My active 15 year old son tried this and it kept him dry, feeling fresh and smelling good all day long. its definitely been added to a favourite in our home. AXE for the win yay!
22/03/2022
Axe antiperspirant spray
I have been using it for a while now and i am very happy with the results because it keeps me fresh all day long
14/03/2022
Axegreat
I've been using Axe for 3years now and I cam say that I'm a happy chappy, my partner love it as well so that a win win for me
10/03/2022
Axe-ellent!
Axe has your back with 48 hour protection. Finding yourself in a situation where you sweat with no protection is horrible, I want to be able to move my arms and not feel like people are passing out next to me.
05/03/2022
Axe Apollo
My hubby buys all types of axe's and he likes the this type.,.it's awesome
01/03/2022
Axe - Apollo Dry
This has got to be one of the best anti-perspirant with dryness protection for over the 48 hours. After forgetting my anti-perspirant, i bought this one cause i was out of options and im stuck with it forever now. Best value for money! I definitely would recommend!!!
07/02/2022
Axe
I always buy Axe for my husband and I love the different fragrances. They have staying power therefore he smells nice,like a man should. This is the perfect anti- perspirant. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
01/02/2022
Yummy Hubby
I got this for hubby to try, he loves it! It has kept him smelling fresh and feeling fresh. It doesn't leave marks on clothes for the most part... but all of them do anyway. Definitely will use this again!
19/01/2022
Great smell
My 2 sons absolutely loves Using the axe range it smells Great and the smell lasts.. Def a product to be recommend
03/01/2022
Axe
I have tried this product many times the smell is absolutely Devine it last up to 24 hours keeping you fresh