4,8 5 0 60 60 Unique Premium daily fragrance to keep you smelling great all day or all night.
AXE Gold Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla Body Spray

12/11/2019
Husbands new favourite
I bought the spray for my husband and he absolutely loves it. The smell is just so fresh!
08/10/2019
Great smell
I love the smell of this Axe on my man he smells very yummy
08/10/2019
So Sexy
I bought this for my partner and i will admit he smelt sexy.. Mixes well with his body chemicals. Really delicious.... :):)
01/10/2019
Smells great
I prefer men's deodorant so i really like the smell of this spray.
25/09/2019
axe
i bought this for my son, and he likes it a lot and yes smells good.
10/09/2019
Axe gold
I switched my husband's regular axe to try the gold.its absolutely amazing and does keep him smelling fresh all day long.Axe has a wide range to choose from.The price is reasonable.
10/09/2019
Always fresh
I think out of most deodorants axe has the best scents for mean from sweet to more spicy fragrances this newer range works well for me and it's long lasting as well... Plus my girlfriend is a fan too
09/09/2019
Divine smell
My baby brother is using it and every now and then I always try it from him
09/09/2019
smell so good
axe always smells lovely and fresh, this is good product, the men in my life loves it too
05/09/2019
Axe gold
I love the earthy strong wood smell to it, even after a full day working in the factory, when it’s time to wash his shirts the smell of deodorant still lingers on it.
03/09/2019
good smell
Hubby loves this new brand and I like the woody smell good too.
30/08/2019
Body Care
I buy it for my 2 boys. They love it so much. They use it every day.
LOVE THE SMELL
This new AXE really smells nice and smells the whole day long :) thanks AXE
Axe
Wow a awesome product. Smells great and lasts forevet
Axe Gold
The smell is amazing, love it - my son uses it and he has a very physical job and never smells bad at the end of the day.