4,8 5 0 54 54 Unique Premium daily fragrance to keep you smelling great all day or all night.

2019/09/10
Axe gold
I switched my husband's regular axe to try the gold.its absolutely amazing and does keep him smelling fresh all day long.Axe has a wide range to choose from.The price is reasonable.
2019/09/10
Always fresh
I think out of most deodorants axe has the best scents for mean from sweet to more spicy fragrances this newer range works well for me and it's long lasting as well... Plus my girlfriend is a fan too
2019/09/09
Divine smell
My baby brother is using it and every now and then I always try it from him
2019/09/09
smell so good
axe always smells lovely and fresh, this is good product, the men in my life loves it too
2019/09/05
Axe gold
I love the earthy strong wood smell to it, even after a full day working in the factory, when it’s time to wash his shirts the smell of deodorant still lingers on it.
2019/09/03
good smell
Hubby loves this new brand and I like the woody smell good too.
2019/08/30
Body Care
I buy it for my 2 boys. They love it so much. They use it every day.
LOVE THE SMELL
This new AXE really smells nice and smells the whole day long :) thanks AXE
Axe
Wow a awesome product. Smells great and lasts forevet
Axe Gold
The smell is amazing, love it - my son uses it and he has a very physical job and never smells bad at the end of the day.
Axe Gold
My son is 15 and loves this product Works for an active young man
2019/08/27
AMAZING SMELL
I love this new fragrance,it smells great,I love fragrance with woody smells.
2019/08/27
gold
digging the new sent making me feel goldbergy hahaha
2019/08/26
Axe
this is the best my husband has used, keeps him dry and smelling so fresh and radiant all the time, he adores being axed gold
2019/08/26
Good product, and good value for money
I bought this new Axe fragrance for the first time this month, and I must say, it has a distinctive and nice smell. Also, with the price, it was very good value for money.