4,7 5 0 331 331 A baby’s skin is 30% thinner than ours, so it’s no surprise that it’s more vulnerable to damage. Their skin barrier is weaker too, which means their skin loses moisture up to five times faster than ours. That’s where Baby Dove Rich Moisture Bar can help. More nourishing than any other baby soap bar*, it gives your little one’s skin the gentle care it needs.</p> *Ordinary soap-based bars without skin-essential nutrients

2019/06/07
Soft skin
I love the baby dove range, it's so gentle on my baby's skin and it leaves the skin moisturized and hydrated for longer. I would definitely recommend this range
2019/05/13
Baby Dove like a Mothers Love..
I love it! I used to use normal baby soap bars, until I bathed with it one day and realise how dry your skin feels when getting out the bath... I looked for an alternative and tried Baby Dove, will never use anything else for my Baby again...
2019/04/16
Best product ever
its give my baby skin a gentle care. Mothers who cares for their Babies should try it
2019/04/10
THE BEST
This is the only soap I use for my baby now. I LOVE the smell of it, and it makes my baby's skin so soft. My boy also struggles with skin irritation when I use certain soaps and with Baby Dove he gets no rashes!
2019/04/10
Awesome skin
I have only been using Baby dove products on my daughter, trial and tested so many products and baby dove product nourishes my daughter skin. At the moment the only thing that will make this product better is if the price is cheaper
Dove Baby
Dove Baby is also incredible for sensitive skin. No more rashes, itchy skin or tears. Thank you Home Tester Club. Thanks to you I've found a product that will always be on my shopping list.
2019/04/09
I use Dove rich moisture bar on the whole family. Babies and adults alike, its gentle and smells wonderful
Sensitive skin
Daughter has sensitive skin - this product works well
Dove bar
Since I tried this product, I have been totally satisfied, I don't want to use anything else. It feels like I have put moisturiser on my skin
dove
Great, clean smell. Lovely soap. A bit on the pricey side.
Dove 🕊 is pure soft
I've been using dove for a long time, would not recommend anything else! Absolutely amazing product! Leaves ur skin feeling so soft and smells absolutely divine!
soft on skin
nice soap to use. leaves skin soft. non allergenic which is great.
Dove Baby Bar
I love this product it leaves the kids skin soft and moisturizes. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants their babies skin to be maintained. My kids just love the smell as well.
2019/04/07
Baby Dove Bar Soap
Smells great and is genyle on babies skin aswell as leaving skin feeling really soft!
2019/04/04
BABY SOAP THAT IS EXTREMELY SOFT ON THR SKIN!
I love buying this soap for my toddlers it makes their skin super soft!