4,7 5 0 198 198 This baby body wash for sensitive skin is as gentle as water and has a pH-neutral and hypoallergenic formula that is ophthalmologist, dermatologist and paediatrician-tested. The creamy lather with our unique ¼ moisturising cream helps to restore essential moisture that the skin can lose during bathtime, giving it the care it needs to stay healthy. So for a gentle way to keep even the most delicate skin touchably soft, clean and hydrated, try Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Fragrance Free Head to Toe Wash

2019/06/03
Awesome
This product amazed me. I love the smell and the soft touch it leaves on my babies skin. I will recommend this product to everyone.
2019/04/30
Awesome baby product
It has a great texture not to soapy helps the child not to fall on the bath tub or shower and has a great smell.I have found this very affordable and leaves my sons skin soft. Its a deffinate on every moms shoppping list!
2019/04/25
Great Product For Baby
Great product, smells amazing and very good on my baby's skin.
2019/04/16
Yes l like the product you can bring g it to me
I bought this brought in recently in shop right and am not regretting it atall i like smile also it smile very nice
2019/04/16
Great texture
2019/04/11
Awesome
2019/04/11
Value for money
Received my first bottle at my baby shower and have been purchasing ever since. Great price for a great product. Other baby body washes seem to dry her skin out, especially in the winter, so Dove Tip-to-Toe Wash helps keep her skin soft and moisturized. It's reasonably priced and lasts forever.
2019/04/09
Amazing head to toe
I love this product, it was introduced just before my son was born and I didn't like the options at my disposal, so I believe this came just at the right time, it leaves my son's skin nice and smooth, it is the perfect product as his skin is very sensitive and I love the fragrance...
2019/04/09
Moisturizing and soothing
This product is the best for the baby. It leaves the skin moisturized and smooth. Skin is healthy with a calm fragrance that leaves my baby happy. I would definitely recommend this product to all mothers!!
2019/04/08
Baby
Love the fact that it can be used from head to toe.
2019/04/08
Good
Its good on baby's skin. Keeps skin soft and moisturised Would buy again
2019/04/05
Excellent
I use this product for my daughter who has eczema and it works well with her skin.
2019/04/03
Dove baby head to toe & body lotion
THIS IS FANTASTIC! I received this from a home tester that received a box full. I have super sensitive skin (on my face). At times its dry and unpleasant and other times its greasy and prone to acne. The head to toe wash is perfect for sensitive skin! No burning, no drying, no grease. Want something convenient? THIS! The its in a pump bottle! So easy! The lotion just adds that extra touch of magic, its not sticky at all and absorbs so quickly. Literally leaves my skin looking baby soft :)
2019/04/02
oh so soft!
It was refreshing and great for a baby's skin, not harmful at all. My baby loves the natural feel and I like the fact that it is not highly fragrant. I would recommend it to all mothers ;)
2019/04/01
It's avarage
I received a small tester and was not impressed. It has a mind to almost no fragrance. Wich I understand can be beneficial but at the retail price. I would rather opt for a leading brand in the baby sector.