4,8 5 0 201 201 This baby body wash for sensitive skin is as gentle as water and has a pH-neutral and hypoallergenic formula that is ophthalmologist, dermatologist and paediatrician-tested. The creamy lather with our unique ¼ moisturising cream helps to restore essential moisture that the skin can lose during bathtime, giving it the care it needs to stay healthy. So for a gentle way to keep even the most delicate skin touchably soft, clean and hydrated, try Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Fragrance Free Head to Toe Wash

2019/07/21
Eczema
Used this for my 10 year old who is prone to eczema - works really well to prevent dryness.
2019/06/28
Dove baby
I love this product, its so gentle on my baby's hair and skin and it has a nice fresh clean smell. it leaves her hair so soft and her skin beautifully moisturized, best part is, I only need to use one product for hair and body, and with the pump bottle, it controls the amount used. I love it. thank you Dove
2019/06/27
Dove is the best
I used this brand and I love it, my baby had seborrheic dermatitis when he was born, we have to use products that was for sensitive skin, the best and recommended by my peds was DOVE, I've used the wash and lotion for sensitive skin and I'm so pleased with it. I would never change for another brand. Dove is the best and I will definitely recommend this to friends and family.
2019/06/03
Awesome
This product amazed me. I love the smell and the soft touch it leaves on my babies skin. I will recommend this product to everyone.
2019/04/30
Awesome baby product
It has a great texture not to soapy helps the child not to fall on the bath tub or shower and has a great smell.I have found this very affordable and leaves my sons skin soft. Its a deffinate on every moms shoppping list!
2019/04/25
Great Product For Baby
Great product, smells amazing and very good on my baby's skin.
2019/04/16
Yes l like the product you can bring g it to me
I bought this brought in recently in shop right and am not regretting it atall i like smile also it smile very nice
2019/04/16
Great texture
2019/04/11
Awesome
2019/04/11
Value for money
Received my first bottle at my baby shower and have been purchasing ever since. Great price for a great product. Other baby body washes seem to dry her skin out, especially in the winter, so Dove Tip-to-Toe Wash helps keep her skin soft and moisturized. It's reasonably priced and lasts forever.
2019/04/09
Amazing head to toe
I love this product, it was introduced just before my son was born and I didn't like the options at my disposal, so I believe this came just at the right time, it leaves my son's skin nice and smooth, it is the perfect product as his skin is very sensitive and I love the fragrance...
2019/04/09
Moisturizing and soothing
This product is the best for the baby. It leaves the skin moisturized and smooth. Skin is healthy with a calm fragrance that leaves my baby happy. I would definitely recommend this product to all mothers!!
2019/04/08
Baby
Love the fact that it can be used from head to toe.
2019/04/08
Good
Its good on baby's skin. Keeps skin soft and moisturised Would buy again
2019/04/05
Excellent
I use this product for my daughter who has eczema and it works well with her skin.