4,7 5 0 254 254 <p>It’s not just the skin on your baby’s body that needs looking after – did you know that the scalp is one of the most sensitive areas? That’s why we think the best baby shampoos should moisturise as well as cleanse.</p> <p> Containing our unique ¼ moisturising cream, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo goes beyond mildness to help replenish the essential moisture and nutrients that your baby’s delicate scalp can lose during bathtime. The hypoallergenic, mild cleansers in Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo help keep your baby’s hair feeling soft and smelling fresh.</p> <ul> <li>As gentle as water, it’s hypoallergenic, pH-neutral and tear-free <li>Our caring formulas are created without dyes, parabens or phthalates <li>Fragrance developed especially for baby’s delicate skin </ul>

2019/07/29
dove
Excellent product tried it on my own sensitive skin and its been great. Skin felt softer and moisturized
2019/07/16
ma baby favourite
NO IMPROVEMENTS TO BE MADE AND I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO MOTHERS a friend won and shared with me this product my little angel now doesn't cry when we wash her hair. she loves it. A BIGGER BOTTLE MAYBE
2019/07/11
Dove baby
Dove baby lotion is perfect, it made my baby's skin so smooth and soft, I like baby dove products
2019/06/27
Best baby shampoo by far
My baby girl has very curly and dry hair and this product is the best by far.
2019/06/25
Leaves hair dry
A bit disappointed as Dove is known for their moisturizing products. I have been using it a few months to fully see its effect. I have had to use in conjunction with coconut oil on my sons as it dries out their hair.
2019/06/13
Good product
Good product, my son is now having soft and shiny hair
2019/06/03
Love this.
This shampoo is so great. It has a lovely smell and leaves my babies hair so soft. I recommend they bring it out in a pump bottle though to make it easier washing the babies hair. Holding the baby in a position to wash hair is not made easier by trying to struggle with a shampoo bottle as well.
2019/05/27
Love the smell
I washed my son's hair with this and the smell on the hair, you can smell for a long time. so nice and clean. Love it
2019/05/23
Soft,bouncy curls
This shampoo leaves my boy's hair soft,shiny and smelling good. Would definately recommend it as it adds and locks in moisture. If the shampoo could come in an easy to press out bottle like the bodywash it would be great!
2019/05/23
awsome smell
i have 3 very busy boys and they sweat a lot, this shampoo is the only one that makes their hair smell fresh for atleast a day or two
2019/05/18
Excellent product
I tried it on my own sensitive skin and its been great. Skin felt softer and moisturized
2019/04/29
soft hair
this leaves my son's hair so soft every time i wash his hair. And it smells so good.
2019/04/25
nice and clean
Lovely smelling product, leaves hair nice and clean.
2019/04/25
Product left my newborn's hair soft and moisturized
2019/04/23
Baby soft
My hair hasn't felt softer, it helps with breakage and my hair didn't fall...really worked for me. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone, it's worth a buy 👍.. A must try