4,8 5 0 76 76
Bakers Good Morning Choc Chip Rusks

25/02/2020
Quick and delicious
a quick snack for when you need to nibble on something. I keep this in the pantry for just that. Delicious and tasty. Easy to pack for a trip or picnic.
25/02/2020
PERFECT FOR BREAKFAST ON THE GO
Its not just tasty but perfect for my son for the breakfast rush before school or a quick snack on the weekend.
24/02/2020
Good Morning Rusks
Absolutely love Bakers' Good Morning Rusk. This now my preferred brand. Very taste and my kids love it too. The Choc Chip Rusks are delicious.
20/02/2020
Good Morning Choc Chip Rusks
My kids love it - tasty and easy to eat with or without a hot beverage. I pack it in as a snack to school and they eat it as a snack before bed time with tea. Love it.
20/02/2020
Best Wake Me Up Rusks by far
Obsessed with all the kind of biscuits and rusks provided by this brand. Gives you all the types of energy you need to kick start your day.
18/02/2020
Good morning rusks
I love these risks, they are tasty, fresh, and filling
17/02/2020
Good morning rusks
best rusks to eat in the morning with my favorite choc chip flavor , the taste is lovely i have it in the morning with tea or coffee ,bakers biscuits is always recommenable.
Bakers Good Morning Biscuits
I have 5 grown up children and we all have Bakers Good Morning Biscuits in our Kitchen Cupboards. I know my youngest Daughter's favourite is the Choc Chip one but as I eat it throughout the day I eat a variety
mariana port elizabeth
very tasty but a bit to sweet This will be fine for somebody who has a sweet tooth
11/02/2020
my kids cant leave without them
i like how they managed to balance the sugar level thou there chocolate in it
10/02/2020
Choc Chip Rusks
My new absolute favourite rust. It is simply delicious, and sliced making it easier to dip in coffee. It is value for money. Individually wrapped ones would be nice to serve to customers.
06/02/2020
Amazing!
Great for an on the go breakfast, tastes great also with coffee on the side.
06/02/2020
Good Morning Rusk
Lovely biscuit, crunchy and filling, you can go with breakfast with a pack of these biscuits. perfect for lunch box snack for the kids and as a snack anytime during the day i will highly recommend this biscuit, and sugar content is low,
04/02/2020
Delicious morning breakfast
The morning rusks are great with a cup of coffee. Love the chocolate chip rusks.
04/02/2020
Not as good as the biscuits!
These were average, the rusks tasted quite 'fake'. It's definitely not as good as the Good Morning biscuits!