4,8 5 0 76 76
Bakers Good Morning Choc Chip Rusks

04/02/2020
Good Morning Rusks
My family and I enjoy these rusks on a regular basis during the week and weekend. My son often asks for them to dunk in his tea, and he is a very fussy eater! Highly recommended.
03/02/2020
Good morning biscuits yum
Kids Love it, not time for breakfast grab a Good morning rusk. Tastes good as a snack too
Choc Chip Rusks
My kids absolutely love this, and I do too. It's functional and filling. Great for breakfast as well as a snack any time of the day. The great thing is it is affordable as well :)
31/01/2020
yummy with a cup of coffee
nothing quite like coffee and chocolate all rolled together in one, yummy!!
Excellent for morning coffee
These are used by a lot of the older/elderly persons for the first coffee in the morning. They prefer this to the ordinary rusk for the start of the day. Kids love them without coffee
30/01/2020
I cant leave without them, they are the best compared to most Rusks brand. I buy 5 box's each month thanks to the Markro specials.
29/01/2020
Good Morning Rusks
I love it! They are so tasty and filling, the packaging looks amazing. I love that I get to eat them as breakfast and as a snack.
29/01/2020
Good Morning Choc Chip Rusks
My absolute favorite biscuit. Even my grand children love it. I love choc chips in there. Like the packaging. I can put in a nice bowl and serve to any visitor.
28/01/2020
Super tasty
They are so yummy and really filling. I eat 2 most mornings. Keeps you feeling for until lunch time. I would definitely recommend trying then.
28/01/2020
They are to die for
These rusks are to die for, they are amazing. I don't only have them in the morning but I snack with them. They are not hard and melt very well in the mouth,the chocolate is to nice.everyone loves them at home so I buy a box for home and a box I keep at work.
27/01/2020
Winner
I love these rusks, the choc chips are delicious !
26/01/2020
Bakers Good morning Choc
They are the best, I always enjoy them with my tea in the morning. My husband loves them soo soo much. I'd rate them 5/5 the best of the best
25/01/2020
Bakers Good Morning Muesli Rusk
I start my day with Bakers Good Morning Muesli Rusk and Milk or Tea it really helps me since I'm on diet this month. I don't get hungry anymore. If you are trying to loose weight this is the best.
25/01/2020
Good morning rusks
Perfect to pack for lunches. Another great addition to the ouma family. Try it. You won't be disappointed.
24/01/2020
Camping Must
We certainly can not go camping without enough Good Morning Chock Chip Rusks! The taste is great, it is our camping morning's highlight, we will definitely recommend to all our friends.