4,6 5 0 137 137 Bakers Muesli Rusks are the perfect combination of Oats, Pumpkin seeds, Mixed Berries and a touch of Bakers magic. You can now enjoy your new favourite rusks with your favourite hot drink or even on its own, anytime!

18/11/2019
Good Morning
love love this on the go breakfast meal its filing and gives energy
18/11/2019
Good Morning Muesli Rusks
These Rusks are so unique and delicious, I love having them with my coffee. I would rate these 10 stars if I could. I would like to taste some more flavors
17/11/2019
YUMMY
GREAT TASTE. NOT ONLY FOR MORNING BUT SNACK TIME TEA TIME ,LUNCH TREATS FOR WORK. EASY TO PACK YUMMY TO EAT
13/11/2019
Breakie
Definitely one of the tastiest rusks I've had and love having it with a cup of coffee for breakfast....
13/11/2019
EASY ON THE GO MORNING SNACK
My husband love these as a morning snack at tea time. Great taste and for sure from Baker's ..........old family favorite for years.
Muesli Rusks
My favourite with my morning coffee. It has a great taste, its filling and convenient to pack into a lunch box. Very happy with this product and I recommend it to all my family.
on the go breakfast
Our Saturdays are always a rush heading to sports fields, this is the best way to start of my kids Saturday with out any fighting
Taste good
I first tasted the product from my colleague and from then i've never bought another rusks besides these ones. I love the taste and enjoy the fact that you can eat them with coffee or just as biscuits.
Good for on the go
Most mornings I'm in such a rush that I dont have time for breakfast this is perfect for a on the go snack they taste delicious and are full of nutrients. It's good for kids lunch boxes
10/11/2019
Tastefull rusks
Very nice product. Love the taste of it with a hot cup of coffee early in the morning.
10/11/2019
Delish
I just love the fact that I can store this in my drawer at work and eat it whenever im hungry. It fills me up
09/11/2019
So good to eat, even for a midday snack. Not too hard and the crumble is just perfect. I love the taste of the rusk itself as well as the little surprise bursts of the muesli. Love them.
08/11/2019
Very nice
From the good morning biscuits to the rusks tastes very nice n crunchy easy to chow down on very busy school mornings for the kids nd i.
07/11/2019
Muesli Rusks
Was never a fan of Rusk. But after trying this, we now have it every morning. Better than other leading brands. No improvements to be made
07/11/2019
A crunchy munch
It a real crunchy fruity dunking biscuit i have mine with tea kids have theirs with milk an awesome breakfast snack when u not in the mood to do breakfast awesome quick and easy fibre filled breakfast.