Bavaria Non-Alcoholic Pomegranate Flavour Malt Drink

4,5 5 0 126 126 Bavaria Non Alcoholic Pomegranate Flavour Malt Drink, for these long summer evenings.<br> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/bavaria-pomegranate-non-alcoholic-malt-drink.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.

31/08/2021
Bavaria
Love this product. Will definitely keep using it
28/07/2021
It very nice
I tasted it from a friend it's very nice and cool I loved it
05/07/2021
Bavaria Pomegranate
This is so tasty! If you love fruity drinks then you will definitely love this! Drink ice cold on a hot day.
24/06/2021
Thirst quencher
Hmmmmmmm this takes really good. It goes well with all the meals for me. My friend used to tease me about zero percent whenever we go out until she tastes it, now she’s just as hooked as I am.
09/06/2021
Refreshing
I don't like malt drinks but I have to say that this one is good, the pomegranate flavor just makes it so refreshing, decreasing the malt flavor would totally make it nicer
23/04/2021
Love love this
I have tried it, and I have to say it does not taste too bad, I like it good job
16/04/2021
Bavaria Non-Alcoholic Pomegranate Flavour Malt Drink
A malt drink crafted with natural mineral water and the natural aromas of pomegranate. Light, refreshing and deliciously fruity.
15/04/2021
Nice
love this product, really nice when drinking when cold and refreshing
08/04/2021
Bavaria NON ALCOHOLIC
I recently gave up alcohol and I love the Bavaria Non Alcoholic Drinks especially on a hot day enjoying the day with my family, making me feel guilt free. Quench the thirst. Value for money and highly recommended
30/03/2021
Best lockdown drink
It was the only drink we could find during lockdown. Now we hooked
12/03/2021
For a good taste full of Freshness
I brought it once and like it , can drink it without anyone knows it is a non - alcoholic drink . Very tasty and so refreshing if it is cold . recommended for a good braai with friends and family . I just don't see it in the shops anymore .
03/03/2021
Not for us
For me this did not actually taste like real beer. Most people say its like the real thing with no alcohol, but not for me.
19/02/2021
Bavaria
This has to be the best non alcoholic brand. I love the pomegranate one, tastes nice
18/02/2021
Not a fan
Taste ok but it's not for me. I prefer alcohol in mine
15/02/2021
Love the taste
It has such a sweet and amazing taste. I love it as a breastfeeding mother