4,4 5 0 61 61 Bavaria Non Alcoholic Pomegranate Flavour Malt Drink, for these long summer evenings.<br> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/bavaria-pomegranate-non-alcoholic-malt-drink.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.

15/09/2020
Lockdown options
Purchased these during lockdown - needs to be served ice cold but not a bad option for non-alcoholic
11/09/2020
Perfect
Good drink with a good flavour , it leaves you with great smell in you mouth
31/08/2020
Not so nice
Not too show what they were trying to achieve with this brand.
28/06/2020
Bavaria
First time trying the drink and I just might maybe get it again.
18/06/2020
Lockdown booze
Lockdown had us all on the down low when it came to some alcoholic beverages. Most of us had to try the new best thing, non alcoholic. Pretty impressed with the taste and I think I found my new favourite. Sweet, but not too sweet.
29/05/2020
Refreshing
This is a great malt drink, very tasty and refreshing. Best served chilled.
28/04/2020
Bavaria
Lekker dingetjie v di van ons wat ni alkoholiese drank drink ni.
15/10/2019
Best malt drink that is non alcoholic
It taste great enough sugar and it is refreshing. This is my new thing and the packaging is great you can open and close the lead like its sealed. I love it
12/09/2019
Great drink
I always keep a few for those days when I’m feeling like alcohol free drink.Great taste I love it
13/08/2019
When craving alcohol whist pregnant
Helped with alcohol cravings when i was pregnant. no strange flavours and tastes very much like the alcoholic version.
08/07/2019
Perfect drink when cutting down on alcohol
This product is amazing when cutting down on alcohol yet still want a good beer taste. Most of my friends who are pregnant go for this and the taste is soo fruity
26/06/2019
TRY IT
This was my go to drink when pregnant, but still buy it now as i loved the taste, great thirst quencher, strawberry flavour awesome as well
18/04/2019
Bavaria Non-Alcoholic Pomegranate Flavour Malt Drink
Sweet and fruity, with a natural pomegranate flavour
25/03/2019
My favourite non-alcoholic beer
This is one of my guilty pleasures. It tastes great, even though it is insanely sweet - yet it still has that great beer taste. Perfect for when you want just the taste of beer but need to be sober!
24/03/2019
Bavaria Non-Alcoholic Pomegranate Flavour Malt Drink
This is my go-to drink every Friday because this is the only non-alcoholic option provided at my company's after work drinks. Pomegranate is not exactly my favourite fruit but added to Bavaria, its actually not bad. I like it but prefer Bavaria's apple and strawberry flavours more.