4,6 5 0 226 226 Berocca® Performance is a combination of B vitamins, vitamin C and essential minerals, like calcium, magnesium and zinc, which work to support your mental alertness and physical energy throughout the day. Available in Film Coated Tablet and Effervescent Tablet formats. Effervescent tablet is available in three flavours

07/03/2019
Berocca boost
i have tried it, it works as effective as possible...
15/01/2019
Fast and Active
Great Product, Boost up your Energy and tastes really great.
15/01/2019
I use this product regularly in my line of work, and it always helps us when we are feeling slug and slouchy. IT really gives you that extra boost of energy, and plain, old good feeling.
05/11/2018
Great stuff
My husband is a professional gk so he uses this all thr time and it works doesn’t eva disappoint..
15/10/2018
Excellent Energy Boost
I make sure to keep this in my home. Excellent energy booster.
11/10/2018
Berocca
Great energy booster but also good for your system. Good way to build immune system for those winter months
21/09/2018
Boosts
Berroca really do work. Definitely recommended in this stressful life style
21/09/2018
Tons of energy
I am a huge fan of berocca but berocca Boost is the ultimate! I would hardly sleep due to studies and berocca boost would give me the right pick me up I'd need. I would have loads of energy and not feel tired at all.
19/09/2018
Life saver
This my life saver always brings back my vibe after long day always make me manage
06/09/2018
Extra Energy
As a teacher we always need that extra energy. This really helps me getting trough that long tough days.
05/09/2018
Superb
for many many years it's always been my number one. during my matric days, tertiary years and still now in my work days it's still my number one for mental strength and for energy in general. It comes in very handy when i have to work on sites; I just pop one in the glass before leaving the office and i'll be all set to face the day. Power goes to Berrocca. It comes highly recommended
03/09/2018
Berocca
This product really works. I have used this and the boost and both really helps me when i need that extra little burst of energy :D
23/08/2018
Got me through a busy time
Berocca daily got me trough a busy 2 weeks at work giving me the mental strength needed.
19/08/2018
It's an excellent product. Doesn't make me feel caffeinated but keeps me going through the day and can definitely feel my energy levels are down when I don't take it.
18/08/2018
Berocca gives you that extra burst of energy and can sustain you especially on a stressful day.I would think berocca is way better than other products out there.