4,1 5 0 617 617 A comprehensive daily vitamin, mineral & antioxidant formulation. Combats free radical damage.

25/10/2016
Kicked iron deficiency dizzy with these supplements!!!! I'm no longer having dizzy spells.
14/06/2016
awesome product, well priced compared to other similar products
12/04/2016
I really makes a difference Im my daily activities, it give u energy and makes u feel stronger and healthy. Please send me a sample.
04/03/2016
Vitamin of choice because it gives me energy all day long and it provides me with al the necessary goodies to take on a new day.
19/01/2016
i love this multi-V!!! gives great energy for the day, so gentle on my stomach, no nasty after taste and even less nausea.
10/12/2015
I use the product, my GP put me on it and I do not have any complaints. I suffer from serious low iron so it gives me more than just iron
17/11/2015
I went off this after two weeks. the taste was awful. I won't recommend this.
21/10/2015
Betavit is especially well balance multivitamin and mineral for active athletes.
08/10/2015
I have started using this product about two weeks ago. It really works
02/10/2015
Very good indeed. My mom now only uses this ever since I gave her a sample box.
24/09/2015
It is a great product. Most vitamins make you hungry but didn't find that with Betavit
07/09/2015
My husband swears by this product but lately I have been battling to find it on the shelves.
05/09/2015
I have been using this for quite some time and i have to say this is the greatest Multi-Vitamin
21/08/2015
Excellent Multivitamin. It gives you the push you need especially if you are recovering from a flu
10/07/2015